Skill Score (Exhibit, 1956) & Cannon Fire Jr (Mills Novelty, 1934)

Isaac Sauvage

Meep!
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Jurassic Park
@druadic
@Gimli
@Butch79

Just randomly bumped in to this today, and can't believe I never saw it before. Evidently you put a coin in, receive a few balls like in a pool machine or skee-ball, and take turns with a friend setting up a ball & trying to make trick shots for points. The flyer says that the bumpers light up. Maybe they have slingshot force, too?

I searched around and couldn't find anything more about this game. Only a different scan of the same flyer, and not any pictures of the real machine. :/

So this isn't really a WIP, but maybe an emulation starting point for this unique game. Feel free to search around and see if you can discover anything more. Here's the last search I was looking at:

https://www.google.com/search?q="exhibit"+"skill+score"+"1956"+game+-sensing+-statistics&tbm=isch

Attachments

• Skill Score (Exhibit, 1956).jpg
    Skill Score (Exhibit, 1956).jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 89
  • Skill Score (Exhibit, 1956) v2.jpg
    Skill Score (Exhibit, 1956) v2.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 100
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 94
Ike,

I appreciate the post and interest but currently have five extremely rare pin machines from 1932-1937 being worked on. Don't think I don't appreciate you sending me this information, but the table images I just recently got a hold of have piqued my interest since I've wanted to do these for years. These images are not even on IPDB so they are pretty rare.

PS: One table is an Exhibit Supply Company table and the other is a J.P. Seeberg. They are being worked on.

Much appreciated though!

Last edited:
Just saw this nice, high-quality pic of "Cannon Fire Jr" (Mills Novelty, 1934).

It's better than any of the pics at the IPDB, hence I thought worth a post.

mills cannon fire jr.jpg

The IPDB entry is here, and there's some useful discussion about the rules there. Also, some nice gameplay videos from Mike Hasanov:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oYqxWOMIB4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwKGaWPnyhE

@druadic,
Just tagging you in case you want to take a look. Isn't it pretty?

Attachments

• CF jr MILLS flyer.jpg
    CF jr MILLS flyer.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
That would be an easy one to redraw for sure and I appreciate the image but I have so many WIP it's not even funny. I'll show some screenshots of the WIP to Itchigo sometime soon if and when I get to the Big Bang Bar chatrooom again.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Popotte has posted a new reply in the thread "How Do I Move a DMD on the Backbox Using Script...
      Back