druadic

20+ YEARS as a VP author. How time flies...
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Anything before 1939 (pre war), Firepower II, Agents 777

Attachments

• SkyRideV1.1SCREENIEVPX.jpg
    SkyRideV1.1SCREENIEVPX.jpg
    730.4 KB · Views: 62
Enjoy. Sky Ride needed to be updated anyway.

More is coming that you haven't seen yet along with more updates to older tables.

Thanks for the video. I enjoy watching others play these for some reason.

ts a nice table cant wait for more … i kind of enjoy these tables then again im a 55+ person so maybe thats why lol :-)

I'm 50 myself. I never played a ton of these pin machines but the ones I did I enjoyed them far more than the flipper tables. I've met numerous folks over the years and they let me try their pre war pin machines and that's all it took for me. ;)

ts a nice table cant wait for more … i kind of enjoy these tables then again im a 55+ person so maybe thats why lol :)
Oof... You know I'm about to join that club later this month, Simba. :s

Also wanted to say "thanks" for sharing some of our authors' FP tables on your channel. I know that was confusing for some folks ("wot wot, FP on a VPX site?") but methinks it's a good look!

Especially glad you shared @shiva's JG YT video, as it's such an instant classic to my mind.

Btw, a small request in this area, sir-- when you share a link to our site, could you perhaps link to either the resource entry or the support thread as an alternate to a straight-up ZIP / RAR file? That way, people may get a chance to see our site and ask follow-up questions when they run in to issues here and there.

(thanks for whatever consideration you can give that request) :)

Oh yeah-- I like your new logo background a lot. Sort of a 'harlequin-pinball' feel to me.

Last edited:
Yes off course sorry didnt realise do you mean link to the download info page as apposed to the download link on the page?
Yessir, if you don't mind?

Also-- feel free to review any of our stuff, Simba. We make a bunch of stuff that ranges from "Umm" to "Most excellent!"

But it always help when we get honest feedback, IMO.

Sure , yep ive been grabbing some stuff to do previews and a lot of people are liking the Future Pinball Tables and the old flipperless ones get a fair amount of interest too a few have over 220+ views

Sure , yep ive been grabbing some stuff to do previews and a lot of people are liking the Future Pinball Tables and the old flipperless ones get a fair amount of interest too a few have over 220+ views
M'Lord... your staff awaits...

Sounds good, matey; thanks!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze: Ok, keep in touch!
      Back