Williams Solved The Getaway: High Speed II (Williams, 1992) Solenoids not working

faker

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Simpsons
I ran a solenoid test on my pinball machine and after I finished running it. I exited to play a game and now none of the solenoids work.

Any help with this would be great.

The pinball machine is The getaway - High Speed II

Solution
Could be a couple of things. Quite possible that you could have blown a fuse. Also check to make sure that the switch on the coin door is working. On WPC machines, none of the solenoids will work if that switch is not reading that the coin door is closed. They usually come with a clip that holds the button in while you are running tests. If you did not remove it when you closed the coin door, you could have broken the switch.
Could be a couple of things. Quite possible that you could have blown a fuse. Also check to make sure that the switch on the coin door is working. On WPC machines, none of the solenoids will work if that switch is not reading that the coin door is closed. They usually come with a clip that holds the button in while you are running tests. If you did not remove it when you closed the coin door, you could have broken the switch.

Solution
Thanks for the reply spalmer, It ended up being a blown fuse F112, Solenoid Secondary.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back