Speed Tut: From Zero To Playing In 1:11

Phoenixx

Starfleet Member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I don't think people already have tables and ROM ready without actually installing VP/M, so that number is slightly cheating. Although it's nice to see the 3CVIP in action for the first time.

The McD

No 'cheating' involved really; this was merely to demonstrate how fast you can plunge the first ball in a best-case-scenario.

(Meaning when you know every step and execute it directly with no pause. Hence the title 'Speed Tut'.)

The other point was of course to demonstrate how little effort it takes to install VP/VPM and the rest of the stuff.

I will make a real Tut eventually, although what more is there to say? You have seen how fast the VIP3C completes the installation so theres little to tell there. The only things i can think of is to explain how to download Tables and ROMs and maybe a brief glimpse at the options in VP and VPM. But in essence the shown process is the whole process; install, put tables and ROMs, play,...

Last edited:
Now does this also include the pinserver programs/files needed for DMD tables like Marvin the Martian and Tron2? Just thought I"d ask for for my GK (general knowledge).

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Mauma is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back