Chat Moderator
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Batman(Data East)
Paolo(wild) submitted a new resource:

Stargate-Sg1 - FP Physics 1.0

**********************************************************************************************
----------------------------------------------DESCRIPTION-----------------------------------------------
**********************************************************************************************
Based on the Stargate-SG1 series.

Playable with the normal version of FP.

It is not permitted to modify or recreate with other programs without the author's permission. ...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Hi Wild,

Thanks for this table. :) It plays great.
I have noticed one problem if i shoot the right ramp. See the picture. The ball is inside the ramp/wall.
Do you have an idea how we can solve this ?

Jens

Stargate_SG-1 v1.5.png

Thanks for this table. :) It plays great.

Thanks Jens
of course, we can solve it, but first I have to understand which way and how the ball ended there, from the ramp or bumpers?
I mean, as the ball went up the ramp, and it fell there, or while the ball hit the bumpers....
because both in the bumpers and in the ramp there is a protection to not let the ball run away, but as you show, it's obvious that something has escaped me, so tell me which way the ball went,there.

Hi Wild, sorry i can not reproduce the fault.
I tried the right ramp many times and nothing happens with the fault. It looks like it comes not from the bumpers.
Probably it was a coincidence or it happens if the ball hit the ramp. I don't konw it really, sorry. :( So it happens only one time. :)

By the way, can you change the Key L with an other key ? for example press both flipper finger ?
It is a bit anoying to look where the L key is, during the Game.

Great Game.
Jens

Hi Jens.... I did some tests, and I can't even reproduce this fact,it seems a mystery.....
but it is very clear that it happened, so playing again maybe it could happen again, and maybe understand how this happens.

it could be done, but it would create another problem (in kicker), since this "DHD system" can also be automatic (if you press K) if active DHD, with the fins together, it would conflict with the automatic mode....actually in manual (with L) you would have all the time to look for the L key, because the ball could not be put into play, if you do not press L.
but you could change it with another key if you prefer, tell me which key you want me to send the code with

but you could change it with another key if you prefer, tell me which key you want to use the "manual DHD"...so I send you the code ?

thanks again for playing on this table?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back