table skeleton for VP9

faralos

Faralos
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flash
this is my revised table skeleton for VP9! this has a custom plunger routine with recoil and a plunger sound for added realism! it also has bonus scoring code. as each lane is hit the light in that lane is lit. when all four are lit the scoring will double (2x) for subsequent hits (all four lanes must be hit one time) the scoring will go up to 3x 4x and 5x (you can add more just copy and paste the coding for each bonus amount. WHEN COPYING THE TABLE BE SURE TO CHANGE ALL THE PLUNGER KICKER NAMES TO COINCIDE WITH THE SCRIPT TO ENSURE THE BALL ACTUALLY WILL SHOW UP AS WELL AS THE PLUNGER!! that is often forgotten...

Attachments

• Faralos Skeleton with scoring.zip
    637.9 KB · Views: 242
  • custom plunger with bonus scoring routine.jpg
    custom plunger with bonus scoring routine.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 252
Flash Redux

This was the only way it would let me send an attachment, I couldn't in pm's. Ok, this is it, I've gone almost as far as I can go. I put info in the table info, but just in case. This is what the table needs:
Bonus routine/bonus countdown, bonus multiplier only-don't multiply all scores, just the bonus. If you can work the Flash sounds into it, that much better.
Drop Targets: LeftDropTarget1-6, RightDropTarget1-7, CenterDropTarget1-3 which upon completion lights light-4,6,7 in that order (progressive scores)
I would like to have lane changers for the top 4 lanes.
Slingshots 5 and 6 (right and left) don't register score or sound but work from the skeleton table.
I could use some good images for the plastic covers, I just got Photobie, but I'm still learning it.

Attachments

• Flash Redux.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 256
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: HZR has posted a new reply in the thread "How to Install Addressable LEDs".
      Back