VP8 SS Recreation The Eala Dubh Sidhe releases thread: VPM

Solid State Machines

Eala Dubh Sidhe

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
So I looked through the VPM download lists this morning when I was putting up the new Nitro Ground Shaker, and found next to nothing of mine. I was SHOCKED! Shocked, I tells ya!

Well, we can't stand for that can we? As of now, my recent and best work will appear here too.

Uploaded today (all VPMs):

Asteroid Annie & The Aliens
Frontier
Genie
Magic
Meteor
Nitro Ground Shaker (redraw mod)
Pin*Bot
Superman
Viper

I'll get on with romless conversions and originals next. Just one question about that; should music packs for originals be uploaded seperately? I don't see an option for uploading more than one file for each entry.

Attachments

• frontier.jpg
    frontier.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 818
Last edited:
Thanks for uploading your tables here Eala! :cheers:

I think the music pack would be better as a separate download and you could add link to the music pack in the table release thread or if you want you could just add the music in the zip file with the table. It's up to you AFAIK. ;)

Later

Keep 'em coming Eala... I have enjoyed them all.

Very cool to have Genie and Asteroid Annie as authentic VMP versions...!!

I already have & enjoy most of these tables from vpforums.old or from here.
Are these updated versions?

I've played all your tables (originals and recreations) many times Dave, a deeply respected author in my fan book. I've tried a few games of the Lady Luck you just posted and find that the captive ball doesn't move when struck. I checked it against the other version I have and don't see any changes in the captive bar or other surroundings.

I like this new version, plays a bit faster and tighter, and you shrunk the counter font so the score shows better. ( which I had fixed) Can you check your version to see if your captive ball also sticks?

Thanks for the updates, the F1 table, Cyclopes and Soccer Kings have been getting a ton of plays.

I've tried a few games of the Lady Luck you just posted and find that the captive ball doesn't move when struck.

Can you check your version to see if your captive ball also sticks?

The captive ball is working fine for me.

Thanks to the author for submitting this table!

A quick question:
¿Where can I get the rom's for "Asteroid Annie" and "Genie"?
Those that are here in Pinballnirvana and in IPMD seem not work.
Thanks

Here you are!

Attachments

• astannie.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 465
  • genie.zip
    5.6 KB · Views: 467
Thank Hwaak!
This table rocks!

I'd delete this first post, but there's no option for it. So, we end up with duplicity. :/

Aloha,

-- Nyssa

Last edited:
keep up the great work, eala! i especially love two of your original tables: card sharks and wacky races! both are hard tables but have a lot of features and content to them

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back