The latest news from the VP world......

Man, mother-effing Paperboy! Never have so many quarters been spent on so little talent. There was a "Wednesday"?

Man, mother-effing Paperboy! Never have so many quarters been spent on so little talent. There was a "Wednesday"?
aw... fuck you, bill. :) maybe one day you'll be well-off enough to buy a modern cellphone so that we can maybe talk live.

it prolly wouldn't work anyway, you being covered with snow and michael feldman flakes and all.

so good luck with that there, MISSY. (in my john wayne voice)

LOL! Man, if you could see what I have as a phone... my nephew was laughing at me for using it in 2008! It's a 2002 Nokia clam-shell... and Snake comes with it, free of charge! Of course, it doesn't work any more, what with T-Mobile demanding "money" and all that other nonsense. But my paperwork has entered the gummit's unforgiving maw, so, who knows? In a year or two...

in any case i like reading your updates. por ejemplo, i had no idea that whatsisname did a whole series of monster songs until you did that fun substitution teh other day...

Is that in case Commissioner Gordon and Chief O'Hara call?

Yup, when I see this in the sky I know to expect a call.

Attachments

• bob5453_ball.png
    bob5453_ball.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 184
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Itchigo has started a new thread called "Sounds library" in Visual Pinball and Visual PinMAME...
      Back