the tables BALLY - TWILIGHT ZONE - MEGAPIN - VP9 - V1.2FSNM.Final.vpt and another one

crash2013

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
twilight zone
this one:
BALLY - TWILIGHT ZONE - MEGAPIN - VP9 - V1.3.vpt

i play this table but i have an error:
in the lost in the zone when the ball goes to unknown hole they dont give me a jackpot
problems too in powerball mania (they dont give me a jackpot)

now at the moment 3 balls goes to the hole in normal mode its triple jackpot 150 million

the video i put that attachment

any solution? thanks
if someone knows hoy to fix this error i say thanks to this user

Attachments

• BALLY - TWILIGHT ZONE - MEGAPIN - VP9 - V1.3.vpt options.avi
    23 MB · Views: 645
Last edited:
Ummm.
I do have PacDude's version of Twilight Zone. He created the custom menu that you posted in the picture above.

I don't know if this matters, but I left that custom menu Alone when I downloaded it many years ago and without changing anything there, the Options list has Powerball and Real Magnets checked/Enabled.
Random Balls is Unchecked/Not Selected.

Maybe with Random Balls you get the Powerball rules, or The Powerball, that might change the Jackpots?

attachment.php

Attachments

• TZ_Menu.bmp
    499.1 KB · Views: 695
Last edited:
sleepy its different in pacdude all its ok but in the tables that i put in the first post i think that the fail is in the script

Last edited:
sleepy now i create a video that i put all the tests of the table
this video i put in attachment ok?
look and comment plz
:):p:joy:

Attachments

• tests vp.avi
    24.8 MB · Views: 339
i have ready the both tables that i uploaded to a server sleepy i you want plz comment me

i see that says in powerball mania " jet bumper added " and they dont give a jackpot ( 50 million )

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back