Flipperless Cocktail Hour (Jennings, 1936) Payout Tilt needle

sam2002

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
liberty bell
Looking for tilt needle for an old jennings payout pinball . Anyone know of a parts source for these old flipperless pinballs ?
Thanks
Sam

is this on the order of what you need? maybe you can try a watch maker repair shop.

Attachments

• jennings pin.jpg
    jennings pin.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
is this on the order of what you need? maybe you can try a watch maker repair shop.

Yes . The needle assembly on the lower left of the playfield .
The needle , the shaft , and the piece attached to the bottom of the playfield .
The machine is a Jennings cocktail hour .
Are you parting that machine out ?
Thanks
Sam

sorry sam i dont own any of this type of machine. i was lucky enough to find the pic on the pinball database. have you tried sending a PM to the people that have posted before on machines before flippers? have you tried mr. pinball classifieds , pinside , or pinball owners database?

sorry sam i dont own any of this type of machine. i was lucky enough to find the pic on the pinball database. have you tried sending a PM to the people that have posted before on machines before flippers? have you tried mr. pinball classifieds , pinside , or pinball owners database?

Thanks I will give these a try . These old ones are tough to find parts for !

Last edited:
Notable Features: 10 balls for 5 cents. Uses red balls. Operates on batteries.

That pointer reminds me of spinners from family board games. The actual size is hard to judge from the above image and http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4278I wonder what the the under playfield parts look like. Any chance a reasonable facsimile can be cobbled togerther using http://www.amazon.com/Spinners-Fasteners-idea-ology-Finishes-TH92717/dp/B001ASMWZW?

Thanks for the link .
The needle could possibly work , but there is a driver that is mounted to the under side of the pinball play field that drives the needle once a tilt is detected .The driver is basically what I am looking for . There is a very similar tilt on my old liberty bell payout pinball if I get a chance I will pull the glass and lift the play field and shoot a picture for reference .
Sam

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back