"Tilt" screen when attempting to download.

Freezezzy

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Some time after uploading v1.1 of Hell's Well, I visited the site to check on it. I accidentally clicked on the name of the file (to download), instead of the "detail" link, and I see this "TILT" screen. I then tried to download it, and I see the screen again. I tried downloading other tables, and did not see this screen at all. I noticed that despite this, my table has been downloaded 12 times. Any explanation as to why this is happening?

Attachments

• tilt_screen_at_pinball_nirvana_127.gif
    tilt_screen_at_pinball_nirvana_127.gif
    84.1 KB · Views: 561
Upvote 0
Freezezzy said:
I noticed that despite this, my table has been downloaded 12 times. Any explanation as to why this is happening?

I didn't try to DL the table, but I think on this site the download counter goes up 1 if you click on the screenshot.

It still happened. I clicked on "Download this file now", and I saw the same "TILT" screen. I just want to make sure that no one else is having this problem while trying to download this table.

The download worked for me, so I'm not sure on what the problem could be?

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back