shiva

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Trigon
Seems I volunteered myself accidentally into doing these posts, but we can't forget the one pinball cabinet for the consumer market that actually sold out completely, mainly because everyone else couldn't get their stuff out and they benefited greatly. When this thing came out, it was a toy. It has the same license used by others (the farsight gottlieb stuff, geez farsight must have made a killing) yet, they were the only game in town, and every mom and pop that was looking for something really nice for junior grabbed it. It was really underpowered, but in the FB private user group, they announced a new shipment with new version 1.3 pcb boards taht are much better (march), new bartop tables with 18.5 inch monitors, 3/4 size game cabinets, distribution for retail to other countries and tables will be offered with different cabinet graphics like Black Hole and Haunted House. Same old crappy (looks like android) version of Farsite Gottlieb collection, nothing new for that. I wonder what the companies are going to do when their license takes them as far as they can go and they have to find another license?

So this would be the "21C Digital" thing? Looks like their official page is here.

Edit: So, size is 3/4 scale, and price seems to be about... US$550 I guess? That seems pretty outstanding, especially if they can be altered to play whatever games you like. Actually I have no idea whether that's internal hardware running it, or if it's reliant on your own. Hmm...

PinBall_Leaflet_R7_ENG-03.crop.png

Last edited:
It's actually not bad. Monitor is small and think it's 720p though, prefectly suitable for family. First production had speed problems, but they announced a 1.3 board for March so should be even faster. It's farsight, it's the android version, but can see a lot of mom and pops buying this. 350 is a pretty good deal for what you get. The Arcade1UP will be great, the williams collection should sell out pretty quickly. 10 fx3 tables with some of the best williams games from 80-90 for 550 (maybe) yes please

Oh shit, just noticed that disastrous ON/OFF switch placement.

Clearly a small child's most cherished fantasy... :(

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "(mis)Adventures in Cooking".
      Back