Tracking down Sphere's, Shiva's, Emkaah's, Ale's tables, and others

@1234fd,
Yeah, I'm seeing a VP9 2011 and a 2011a version, plus a 2011 "dark" version.

A few weeks back I tried to contact Bob to see about catching up with his hosted tables over here, but he hasn't answered, and it looks like he hasn't logged in to VPF for a couple years. I hope he's okay.

At the end of the day, as someone who uploaded much of his stuff to PN, I would think he'd be okay with this being hosted here. But I do wish I could get confirmation.

So are these the right tables?

It has the same apron as my Knockout table. I just made it in VP earlier this year. I don't know if you've looked at it, but you might be able to use something from it.
Feel free to upload it here, FD. I didn't know you made tables, too!

Attachments

• Knockout (WideScreen) screenshot.jpg
    Knockout (WideScreen) screenshot.jpg
    519.1 KB · Views: 102
  • Knockout (WideScreen Dark) screenshot.jpg
    Knockout (WideScreen Dark) screenshot.jpg
    611.5 KB · Views: 101
lololololol!!!

My message was just a CTRLC-CTRLV of a post from Bob in a thread by Druadic. !!!!
I have never even dreamed of making a table !
I am looking for this table !

So that's a "yes" that the one I found above is the one you're looking for?

I can upload that later in the day, then. EDIT: done.

Last edited:
YESSSSSSS !!!!

:special::appl::yourock:

Thank you very much for the upload.
Cool table that remembers me the era I started plying pinball.

Little detail: My laptop does not let me write the Hiscore Line 1701 Permissão negada =(permission refused).
Any idea ?

Thank you very much for the upload.
Cool table that remembers me the era I started plying pinball.

Little detail: My laptop does not let me write the Hiscore Line 1701 Permissão negada =(permission refused).
Any idea ?
You're welcome!

Jon hooked me up yesterday with a large archive of tables, so it happens I now have access to lots of different re-creations. That's in addition to all the originals. So your timing was perfect with that request. :p

In terms of the hiscore problem, you might have to look at the script to see where it's trying to save. Assuming it's a folder (like the main VP folder), you will likely need to grant that folder write permission. Usually you do that by right-clicking on the folder and changing the various options. If you need help with that, the web should be full of tutorials.

Might also be a case of needing to give VP administrator rights. Once again, you right-click on VP and go from there...

I have the original Rapid Vienna Kick'n'Roll V.1 by starman7007. One of the best Original tables ever.
It' missing here!
If you want it just explain me how do I upload it.

Attachments

• Honey_WS_1.2_starman.jpg
    Honey_WS_1.2_starman.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
As we are talking about oldies (but goldies), you can add (for my opinion):
- Chris Lamantia -> Fight Night,
- Scapino -> http://www.scapinosvpins.com/home.shtm (Home of Scapinos VPins)
- Gottlieb (Jay Phillips) -> Daffie, Dozzie, ...
- Ealah,

And, a lot of tables on the defunct Shiva's site (before 05/2005).

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back