• We have added Language Translations for French, Italian and Spanish menus, you can change your language at the bottom of every page, bottom left in the footer.
  • Spanish (Espanol, Latin American) translations have been added for the Forums and Resource Manager (Downloads).

Tracking down Sphere's, Shiva's, Emkaah's, Ale's tables, and others

Ike Savage

Froggy like robot
Staff member
Site Supporters
@1234fd,
Yeah, I'm seeing a VP9 2011 and a 2011a version, plus a 2011 "dark" version.

A few weeks back I tried to contact Bob to see about catching up with his hosted tables over here, but he hasn't answered, and it looks like he hasn't logged in to VPF for a couple years. I hope he's okay.

At the end of the day, as someone who uploaded much of his stuff to PN, I would think he'd be okay with this being hosted here. But I do wish I could get confirmation.

So are these the right tables?

It has the same apron as my Knockout table. I just made it in VP earlier this year. I don't know if you've looked at it, but you might be able to use something from it.
Feel free to upload it here, FD. I didn't know you made tables, too!

Attachments

1234fd

Eclectic end-user
lololololol!!!

My message was just a CTRLC-CTRLV of a post from Bob in a thread by Druadic. !!!!
I have never even dreamed of making a table !
I am looking for this table !

Ike Savage

Froggy like robot
Staff member
Site Supporters
So that's a "yes" that the one I found above is the one you're looking for?

I can upload that later in the day, then. EDIT: done.

Last edited:

1234fd

Eclectic end-user
Thank you very much for the upload.
Cool table that remembers me the era I started plying pinball.

Little detail: My laptop does not let me write the Hiscore Line 1701 Permissão negada =(permission refused).
Any idea ?

Ike Savage

Froggy like robot
Staff member
Site Supporters
Thank you very much for the upload.
Cool table that remembers me the era I started plying pinball.

Little detail: My laptop does not let me write the Hiscore Line 1701 Permissão negada =(permission refused).
Any idea ?
You're welcome!

Jon hooked me up yesterday with a large archive of tables, so it happens I now have access to lots of different re-creations. That's in addition to all the originals. So your timing was perfect with that request. :p

In terms of the hiscore problem, you might have to look at the script to see where it's trying to save. Assuming it's a folder (like the main VP folder), you will likely need to grant that folder write permission. Usually you do that by right-clicking on the folder and changing the various options. If you need help with that, the web should be full of tutorials.

Might also be a case of needing to give VP administrator rights. Once again, you right-click on VP and go from there...

1234fd

Eclectic end-user
I have the original Rapid Vienna Kick'n'Roll V.1 by starman7007. One of the best Original tables ever.
It' missing here!
If you want it just explain me how do I upload it.

Ike Savage

Froggy like robot
Staff member
Site Supporters

Attachments

Last edited: