Updated Bagatelle Starter Kit

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
For those of you interested, I have updated my Bagatelle Starter Kit. In addition to a third template, I have added the code to allow Shift Key nudging, and for a pop-up Rules Window. The kit now has two narrow gauge templates with different features, as well as a Wide Body template adapted from one of Mitchell's tables. Simply copy and paste to add the features you need, and if needed, post any questions about Bagatelle or Flipperless construction at Pinball Nirvana. Surprisingly, there are a few folks using the kit. Get it in the Tutorial and Demo section at Pinball Nirvana.

John

Updated once again

I have updated my Bagatelle Starter Kit, which now has five demo/starter tables, all fully commented, a documentation file, and my 18 customized ball images. Three of the tables are for making various styles of bagatelle, while the other two can be used for any kind of flipperless table. One of the tables is a widebody, adapted with permission from one of Mitchell's tables. In all, the tables offer all the different features I've used on my many bagatelle, from enhanced nudging to lowered bumper/pins, using invisible walls, a neat trick Bob showed me. As always, I'm always available to give advice and answer questions about building your own flipperless and bagatelle masterpieces. It's available in the Tutorial and Support Files section of Pinball Nirvana's download page.

John

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: studiosix is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back