• This particular section gets infrequent use these days, so we'd honestly recommend you check out Pinside's Biz and Market sections as well.

Still, there's a load of history here that may help researchers. When using the "Search" button in upper right, be sure to choose "This forum."

Used pinball machines for cheap (lots of variety)

That's a nice machine list you got there, buddy! I should really have taken a look at it before buying my self one. I have a Medieval Madness in my basement and it cost me 9,000$. My son's birthday was in the next week so the purchase must have been done necessarily. So I was forced to take a little loan at (link removed) . It makes me wonder - what does the price depend on? Because some machines are just Identical but only have "supreme" sign on it. Does it really make it 47,000$ valuable? And how long do usually the 50$ ones last? I just want to be sure that it was worth buying. Anyway, we own it a little more than a year, and it's still plenty of joy playing it.

Bot, or Russian troll?

Somebody needs to stop watching Info wars. No offence on Alex Jones.

Sorry, not in to that right-wing / lunatic / conspiracy-theory stuff.

How did you even hear about that show in your country?

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: JonPurpleHaze has posted a new reply in the thread "What music are you listening to?".
      Back