VIP 1.2 Out!!

Phoenixx

Starfleet Member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Well,...like the title says,...its out,...:)

No changes other than the new VPinMAME DLL (1.53) plus the new VPM Test and a fancier looking desktop icon for the VP shortcut,...

Oh,...and,...now it is not packed into a RAR archive anymore, means no confusion with the archiver-language anymore,...;)

Quick Manual:
-----------------
1.) Download / Run Installer / Follow On-Screen Prompts

2.) Put VPT-Files (Tables) into 'Tables' Folder and ROMs (the zipped ZIP-files) into 'ROMs' folder

3.) Use Desktop-Shortcut to start VisualPinball / Choose 'File/Open' / Select Table / Press 'PLAY'

NOTE: If you already have a existing VIP installation you do not need to download and install the whole VIP again! Instead i recommend to download only the VPM 1.53 ZIP and replace your existing 'vpinmame.dll' with the new one from the 1.53 ZIP. That will be sufficient, since VPM consists only of this .dll anyway and is therefore all that has to be (ex-)changed for a complete update to 1.53.

www.pinmame.com /Downloads

The 'vpinmame.dll' is located directly in the 'Pinball' Folder.

Thanks to the VPM Dev.-Team for VPM, Randy Davis for VP, and all the others who have contributed in any way to the content within the VIP,...

Phoenixx1771 // June / 03 / 2006

BTW, since i still have no way to do it myself, please anyone replace the old version with the new one,...if you cant see my sig either (i cant) use the sig at VPF to download a copy,...

Thanks,...

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back