VP9 Support File Visual Pinball 9.2.0 (Standalone EXE)

StevOz

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
TMNT
Author(s): Randy Davis, Noah Fentz, Chris Leathley, Mark Parris, Jerry Rice, Rolle Cruz, Brian Smith, Toxie, Shagendo, Maddes, Wizard's Hat, Poiuyterry, Fuzzel, Cupid, Koadic

Standalone EXE, all needed DLLs, changelog and command reference for Visual Pinball 9.2.0

Installation:
Simply copy all of the files in the ZIP into your already existing Visual Pinball directory. Overwrite already existing files there when asked.

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=UpDownload&file=index&req=viewdownloaddetails&lid=2345&ttitle=Visual_Pinball_9.2.0_%28Standalone_EXE%29_9.2.0

damn it all to hell the past four revisions do nothing
but crash my computer to the point of having to do a complete restart
guess that's it for me and vp

Hey faralos, have you tried a Right-Click on the .exe or Shortcut > Run as Administrator?
Also, Right-Click on the .exe > Properties, and under the General tab, check to see if the .exe is BLOCKED for coming from another computer.

If so, you should see an UNBLOCK button. Click it and then click APPLY and O.K., then try running the program.

got 9.2 working but due to the limitations on my computer itself
none of the newer pins are playable for me
I am running with only 1g ram and an older radeon X1300 card
oh well I can build using it just can't use any of the newer functions that are in it
I had to free up some hard drive space since it was full (80g)
just to get it to run

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back