Welcome To Our New Table Development Workshop

Yes. Nicely built elements on that parts table. It could use a few flasher bulb/covers too.

Yes. Nicely built elements on that parts table. It could use a few flasher bulb/covers too.

Shocky;

You're right; some bulb covers would be nice. Faralos, maybe you can implement those into this table as well? We're beggin' ya! :)

d

Personally, I'd like to see a table with a TON of different bumper caps on it. Maybe a WIP Faralos? I'd LOVE to see that. Sure would get me back into doing some flippered (oops that word) tables! :)

I'd like to make an offer to anyone who would like to become an author, or to any new author who feels lost. I have roughly 500 project tables, with images and some parts off to the side, and a working script. Most of them are bagatelle or plastic pin toys, but there are also commercial flipperless, and even a few early flippered games. If you'll build it through the Table Developer's Workshop, I'll send you one of the tables, and offer as much help as I can. All I ask is that you complete the table, and release it here at PN. If you're interested, PM me what kind of table you'd like to make, and your e-mail address, and I'll send you one for us to work on.

Last edited:
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "(mis)Adventures in Cooking".
      Back