White Water WIP

PacDude

Pinball Wizard
Solutions
Reaction score
Started table, added posts, flippers, cabinet, backdrop picture and put some basic ramps in place (to be covered and/or modified later for decals, etc.). Rock outcroppings will have to be decals to look right in 3D. Not sure how it will all look in the end. I guess I'll eventually find out. I've tested the current Insanity Falls ramp out and it works fine (doesn't get stuck at all, etc.) Once the decal cover is in place, I'll adjust it to match the photo as close as possible (i.e. bends, etc.). I figure I can do left/right slides a bit to make it appear to move smoother than VP would normally allow.

Attachments

• preview_03_454.jpg
    preview_03_454.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 764
Man...it's been a while without your WIPs. Seeing this one made my day....!

Looking very nice Pac, thanks for the update on Whitewater:)

Simply beautiful :)

Maybe the pics here can be from use (also see page 1):
http://www.pinball-shop.de/product_...p&p_id=288&hd=1&mcID=7&page=2

698d3cf0b3ffa98e50a5e7375448eb5b.jpg

My Goodness,how SWEET looking WIP.
Looking forward the final PacRecreation.
:thumleft: :pint:

Hey, you guys are all apparently just ass kissers, according to some whiny flaming blokes on VPF and I'm apparently a stupid git to keep giving out free tables to people that secretly despise me. What to do, what to do....

More than likely, I'll just keep doing what I always do as what they fail to realize is I couldn't give a shit one way or the other about ass kissers or trolls. It's not why I do what I do.

But this idea that I have to bow down to whatever site that might want to host my tables or be called a whiny crybaby, well I find that equally ridiculous. I speak my mind and that's the bottom line. Some people have a preference for the PC. I don't. I've always been a fan of the Amigas, particularly the ones with big exhaust fans in the back. :D

Re: RE: White Water WIP

Pacdude said:
Hey, you guys are all apparently just ass kissers, according to some whiny flaming blokes on VPF and I'm apparently a stupid git to keep giving out free tables to people that secretly despise me. What to do, what to do....

More than likely, I'll just keep doing what I always do as what they fail to realize is I couldn't give a shit one way or the other about ass kissers or trolls. It's not why I do what I do.

But this idea that I have to bow down to whatever site that might want to host my tables or be called a whiny crybaby, well I find that equally ridiculous. I speak my mind and that's the bottom line. Some people have a preference for the PC. I don't. I've always been a fan of the Amigas, particularly the ones with big exhaust fans in the back. :D

WAZZAMATTER PACCYPHOOS?????:cry:

Are people telling you the truth about yourself again??:cry:

Me thinks it is time for a:

3 C's
"Taking out the Pactrash" reunion tour.
Comming soon to a forum near you. :cry:

Pacdude said:
What to do, what to do....

You need to make the decision if you want to release future tables to the public or not. Other people don't decide that. Forums can't decide that because they are composed of all different kind of people.

As you decided to release tables to the public in the past I assume that's not the question at all.

Where to release? Do you believe people care about? It doesn't make a great difference if you release at VPF or here or at another place.

If you are a forum member and contributor you have to live with all the other members. Be sure forums are more or less always the same.

RE: Re: RE: White Water WIP

The main thing PD is you do what you want to do. Period. You enjoy building tables, you enjoy praise for doing so (who doesn't). You speak your mind - fine.
Do what you want to do and above all be happy. :)

You need to make the decision if you want to release future tables to the public or not. Other people don't decide that. Forums can't decide that because they are composed of all different kind of people.
I agree but am used to PD's antics...

As you decided to release tables to the public in the past I assume that's not the question at all.
I don't know what the current problem is (I don't have time to read VPF) but DO know that Pacdude has removed his tables in the past from this site. He pulled a KC (coined by PD...?) and still has space on the server but it seems like the same ole' stuff over and over again. The table will be on Usenet if it's released anywhere and it might be better that way...

Usenet? I remember I tried to get access some years ago without success. From ISP I have access to selected usenet areas only.

But however, we're talking about only a few tables. There are so many other tables to play. VP-Man displays 631, most of them VPM, all VPOH tables, a few VP. And I still have to test FP. I don't become desperate if I don't get a table.

It would be nice to get his tables in future anyway.

His attitude/view about table releases and single forum member statements and behaviour is cryptically to me. Maybe I could find out if I read related thread at VPF? I don't have fun to (there is enough to read anyway) and because of that I probably will not make up for that. Didn't I post there in the beginning? I don't remember.

WAZZAMATTER PACCYPHOOS?????:cry:

Are people telling you the truth about yourself again??:cry:

Me thinks it is time for a:

3 C's
"Taking out the Pactrash" reunion tour.
Comming soon to a forum near you. :cry:

What's the deal with you, why does PD threaten you so much?

Well, The Wanker can't say that this time I'm the one that broke our agreement to leave each other alone. And he calls me a hypocrite???

Pfffft...

Re: RE: Re: RE: White Water WIP

Pacdude said:
Well, The Wanker can't say that this time I'm the one that broke our agreement to leave each other alone. And he calls me a hypocrite???

Pfffft...

BY JINGO's
YOUR RIGHT!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

However I feel it is only fair I point out the fact that I AM owed a couple.
Seeing as YOU broke it on the last two occasions.
Have a nice day Paccyphoos. :p

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: White Water WIP

what a stupid argument reminds me of being in a room with misbehaved and ill mannered kindergarteners

Bring back Shockman .......

..... on second thoughts NO! :)

Woohoo pissin' contest in the corner!

Yanno, I may have some lingering issues with PD, but his tables are some of the better built ones out there. I don't have to love/kiss his ass/(insert favorite term) him to play his tables.

Lets see.. so my point in this post is.. "Do what you want and tell the naysayers to fuck the fuck off. (Including Leo.)"

Yeah and when I do that (usually being facetous or using some form of irony or whatever), I get called a whining crybaby for arguing or complaining or telling people off I don't agree with. I don't really give a shit, of course, but my point is you can't win with people in general because some respect debate, some respect insults, some respect minding your own business and keeping quiet and some don't respect anyone or anything and scream they were wronged all the time until they get banned.

But the ones that don't like you or label you a whiner think everyone thinks like they do and proceed to tell you that even when it's not even logical for that to be true. You have to almost be Shockman before you get near Universal status as an asshole.

What if you simply stop talking to some people? Admit that it's senseless to try to convince everyone! Respect?

For all the others I think it's this way:

Ass-kisser, whiner, troll, whiny crybaby, ..., what else, that are all words you use to describe people. No, not only any other persons, but pinball forum members. And you don't always make that clear who you mean.

How would you describe me? I don't really know if I should feel addressed somehow.

If I say "Thank you for table ...", then I'm ass-kisser?
If I try to provide additional pics, then I'm ass-kisser?
If I find any bug, error, ..., and tell, then I'm whiner?
If I have any question (which is maybe already anwered elsewhere or I didn't find), then I'm ..., what?

It's the way you sometimes react to things like that, that make people unsure how to talk to you. Whatever one says, it seems to be wrong (not wrong at all, but not what you like to hear).

You bring in some personal life from time to time (work, love, health, ...), but in the end I don't feel you are really personal.
Regarding that understand that for some or many people (members) these pinball forums are more than only hobby, but more, something like online home.

Ups, already much too long post.

Please don't understnad me wrong. It's not to give advises to you. I just try to provide some information how people like me maybe notice your appearance. Just for clarification.

And yes, I like to see your WW table recreation released to the community when it's done, even if I'm not addictited to that table.

I only know of a couple people who refer to you as "whining crybaby".

I guess if someone pisses you off, don't acknowledge them. Sure, it will piss them off even more, and then you'll be labeled an arrogant bastard. But, I'd rather be classified as arrogant, personally. Say what you want. Do what you want. Ignore those who's opinions you don't give a rat fuck about.

Well said Kinsey :agree:

Leo...you need to stay off the drugs...or resume your meds.....not quite sure what your problem is.....but I bet it's a bastard to spell....!

Current WIP:

Attachments

• preview_04_164.jpg
    preview_04_164.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 548
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back