Why can I still post here?

yogiholzer

Pinball Wizard
Solutions
Reaction score
My ISP now uses new IP range. Most sites do work as before. But I have problems to connect to Visual Pinball Online Highscores and related forum at T-RAW.

To get idea of what I'm talking about please have a look here: http://www.t-raw.be/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2794

I can connect by using anonym proxy, but I can't post my scores to VPOH.

How is blacklist handled here? Automatic, manual? Why isn't the IP range of my ISP on blacklist here?

I don't really have a clue what I'm talking about. I just hope to find out any solution to post scores at VPOH again. There must be one. Thanks for caring.

yogiholzer

Upvote 0
I don't understand that stuff, but it seems you are expecting a site on a blacklist to be able to take it'sself off that list. The ones that blacklist are the only ones that can alter that list. There may be ways around it, I don't know, but generally this is it.

A blacklist is a "bad" list.

As far as I do understand, PN has a blacklist too. If there was IP range from 89.55.0.0 to 89.55.255.255 at that blacklist, PN had to change anything manually or it works automatically to remove it from that blacklist. If that IP range wasn't at that blacklist they had to do nothing.

Each time I start pc and connect to internet, I get one IP address from that freent IP range. If the range is blocked because of that blacklist, I can't reach the sites.

I just try to find out how things work. Maybe then I can tell FrozenOne what to do. I just want to know if PN changed anything and what and how they did.

If not, the IP range wasn't on their blacklist and they had to do nothing. If it was this, the answer wouldn't be of any help.

10.xxx.xxx.xxx and 169.xxx.xxx.xxx and 127.0.0.1 are all banned!

I can't do anything and freenet can't do anything. I think I'm pretty sure now that FrozenOne needs to remove the IP-range from his blacklist or/and add it to his whitelist.

If not, that means I'm banned. No reason for that!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back