Wimi Green Diamond

clarksonri

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have a lot of questions about the Green Diamond Bingo machine from Wimi. I cannot get the machines that I bought to work. I know there are "keys" and tricks to get these machines to work again after you have removed the top boxes but I have not found any information on how to do this. Can anyone help me or does anyone want to buy some games.
Thanks

Are these machines Skillpins? I have 3 of them 2 euro cont. star and a Green Diamond...I am waiting on a service box from Belgium to reset the codes....I think that all are KEYED the same and the key is on Eprom 55....

Green Diamond

I have a total of three Green Diamond Skillshot machines. I have torn them down to part them out. If you happen to need any part for yours please let me know. I could not get them to work myself. I would rather have regular pinball machines instead. All playfields and electronic boards are in excellent condition. Call if you need anything.
Thanks, Rick 812-597-0211

Green Diamond Bingo

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: inherit; font-size-adjust: inherit; font-stretch: inherit" vAlign=top>Where are you located? I could use a set of displays and the board set for spare parts...I think that the craftmanship on these units are very good....Sorry to hear that your experience with wimi bingo's was so negative:sob:....Please send a price for these parts....I would keep the playfields if I were you...With an I-PAC it would not be hard to make a virtual Bingo like the Malibu Beach table...It all takes time and $$$$ but it is fun.....I am a retired vietnam vet so it keeps me off the streets.lol...Thanks again in advance....ltroll
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>:special:

To ltroll,
Strange that you should mention that you were a Vietnam vet as so am I. Did not see combat as I was on carriers right at the end of the war. I am located near the town of Nashville, Indiana. About one hour south of Indianapolis. Not sure what the price of the displays and boards should be as I have always been a pinball person myself. I only got the games to have something different. Please make me an offer on what ever you might need. Thanks Rick 812-597-0211

Hello again, After much thought I think you should give these Wimi bingo's another chance....I have two different wimi skillpins that I have going now and I think I can talk you through a repair with mimimal cost...The Wimi system as defined was changed through software changes and therefore does not stand....NO Electronic key and a lot of the safeguards that Wimi have to prevent cheating have been removed....If we can get one or two of these units going you will have something special to Own and play...I will show you how to make a service box and point you to the places where you can find all the info needed to reset the games if they are working but just need to be reset...This is what sites:dance: like this are for. If you would like to compensate me you can do that with parts from what you don't need...I grew up playing Bingo's and really have fun playing them because every game is different and these pins are much less problems than their electromechanical brothers the Bally's....My e-mail is [email protected] if you wish to contact me...By the way Working these are worth about $1500.00 so think about this....Larry

Green Diamonds being parted

Larry,
I have since found out that in my state of Indiana the state gambling commission does not allow the ownership of said "gambling machines" They admit that the bingos are in the gray area but suggested that I dissassemble them and sell the parts instead of trying to get them running again. If I ever tried to sell a working game they would come and confiscate it. They said that they monitor Ebay and Craigs list for illegal games in the state. They then pose as a potential buyer and come to look at them. At that time they identify themselves and take the games. Now I have completely torn all three of the games down into parts only and destroyed the cases. I hated to do it but I really had no room for them right now. I have played many bingo games and wish I could have keep at least one of them but now I can't. I have pretty much any part you would want from 3 Wimi Green Diamond games. Let me know if you would like to buy all the parts or maybe just some of them. I would take offers on the complete lot of parts and make someone a really good deal. I would really like to trade someone for a pinball machine.
Thanks,
Rick

wimi backglasses

Hello again, get with General Jumbo for the backglass if you still have the one for the Euro Continental.....(Single display on each card)....I think he is in England so shipping might be a big hassle and Expensive....Good luck ltroll

wimi

Hi There, When I bought my Wimi Euro Continental not only was it delivered with a Broken back glass but with the back Box removed, I managed to get mine all up and running again without too much trouble. 1) you must remove the back glass so you can get into the back box to access all the connectors. 2) once you have removed the Glass you must "Close" the Switch again on the lighting panel, as the machine reads this on start up, if it see's the backglass is missing it wont start. 3) close both front doors and lock them 4) NOW BE CAREFULL, Turn the power on and re connect all the low voltage connectors one at a time ( with the power on ) If you try connecting everything first and then turning it on, it wont work, as I am sure you have found out. I started by connecting the lights first, then everything else in no particuliar order, Please be carefull with anything electrical, these connectors are low voltage, BUT, better safe than Curly Hair, Let us Know how you get on, Perhaps you can help me with my Back glass, Good Luck,

General Jumbo, I still have most of the parts from the 3 bingo machines if you are interested. I have all three playfields and all three backglasses. If you are interested in them let me know. My email address is: [email protected] I can take pictures and send them of what I have. Thanks Rick 812-597-0211

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back