Works on my XP comp, but not on the Vista comp...

D-Bonus

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
I've been trying to get Future Pinball to work on my sister's computer, which has Vista.

It works fine on my computer, which has XP, but when I try to install it on the Vista computer, I can't get the tables to work. I've put in two tables, Scapino's Close Enounters table, and Gottlieb's Pioneer table.

On the Close encounter's table, I just press buttons and nothing happens, even though the table loads, and the camera button works just fine. On the Pioneer table, I get an error message, saying the coinkey variable is undefined, or something similar to that.

I don't understand what's going on here...how do you get this thing to work on Vista?

Since FP, and also VP make use of scripting, you must run FP and VP in Admin mode for them to work correctly.

Right click on the fp exe , and select run as admin.

Also you can set it to permanently run as admin in the properties setting for the exe.

Kurt

no dont work for me i have vista 32 and when i try vpinball.exe as admin it load 2-3 seconds and then Visual pinball (not responding)....or it's Kaspersky?!

Also vpinball.exe work very good on my Xp pc

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: jumpyspider is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back