WOW, 1932 by Mills Novelty Company for VPX

Flipperless WOW, 1932 by Mills Novelty Company for VPX 2020-02-26

No permission to download

Ike Savage

Pinball Porcupine
Staff member
Site Supporters
Hope you're feeling alright, Druadic. Haven't seen you around here for awhile.

The site just underwent a huge upgrade,. Do let JPH or whoever else know if you run in to any problems or have questions or suggestions.

druadic

Pinball Wizard
My health has kept me out of the loop for a few months. I will soon be on disability. Yeah, it's that bad, but I made and finished this table in January so I figured I would upload it. I haven't been working on VPX tables for those few months so it's time I jumped back onto it. I must have at least 10 tables on my desktop to finish.

As for the site update, I'm more than impressed and find that the change is a much needed update. JPH chose a NICE setup and it shows. I applaud his unflinching respect to VP and he has never faltered - JPH has an undying loyalty to pinball.

Talk soon; I frequent the big bag bar from the link over at VPF so you can find me there now and then. If not, just ask Itchigo and he can update you.

Will

Last edited:

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Hi druadic, hope you get better and Thanks for WOW.

When we imported VBulletin into the new XenForo program, uploads since last May didn't get imported properly so I added them manually.
There are some new features, one of these is a option to upload a icon for the file, it will place a image on the title and category page, I used a thumbnail for your tables.
You should be able to do this when adding or by editing your file, Upload a new icon:

Let me know if you have any questions or problems.

druadic

Pinball Wizard
Jon,

Thank you for your concern. It's appreciated. I too wish to thank you for your continued commitment to VP and all those that still support the desktop computer playability of the tables. It is much appreciated.

I have found your updates absolutely wonderful. I'm more than impressed and hope to learn more of it's usage as I TRY to make more tables.

Hope to talk with you soon.

Will

Ike Savage

Pinball Porcupine
Staff member
Site Supporters
Talk soon; I frequent the big bag bar from the link over at VPF so you can find me there now and then. If not, just ask Itchigo and he can update you.
I forget if that's a subforums or a chat room, but I'll check it out one of these days. Meanwhile, feel free to check out PN's thread on books / movies / TV. If I do say so myself, there's a tonne of useful impressions and chatter about all that entertainment stuff. I've gotten some really good recommendations from the others, at any rate.

Also, I hope things work out on the disability front. I know someone who successfully got that sorted out with the govt, and you have my email.