• This particular section gets infrequent use these days, so we'd honestly recommend you check out Pinside's Biz and Market sections as well.

Still, there's a load of history here that may help researchers. When using the "Search" button in upper right, be sure to choose "This forum."

WTB: TAF Addams Family Pinball Machine

joey316g

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Dr. Dude
I'm in Nj. Willing to travel. Would like a machine that needs repair or resto to keep the cost down but am willing to consider any machine if the price is right. Willing to travel for the right table. Let me know. Thanks

Joe

Attachments

• Lansdale amusement co.JPG
    Lansdale amusement co.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 281
He doesn't have any listed.. Think he has one? I'm real close to Jersey shore.
I was surprised he only had two pinballs on eBay the other day. 'Barry' has his shop in Asbury park. He has machines all conditions and his listings change often.That said it has been a couple years since we had dealings.
This looks like a good deal of his on a fine EM >>> http://www.ebay.com/itm/WILLIAMS-BEAT-TIME-THE-BEATLES-PINBALL-MACHINE-NEEDS-A-LITTLE-WORK-/361233530388?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item541b323e14

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Damonogy48 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back