Yes, We Can..

Obsessed. LOL. You just can't understand why I don't want to be banned from VPF for such stupid and self serving reasons. It is so strange that I would bitch about being banned. You are easily confused and amused Nic. So weird that I would bring it up this time.

I read the Abortion thing and i want to say it is wrong for woman to have abortions no matter what. That baby feels every bit of pain when thay are stabbing it. How would you like to be stabbed to death in a street alley, It hurts and you will probably bleed to death. Just because it's a baby doesn't mean that it has no touch feelings. Maybe if it's a choice between the woman and or the baby i might say it's up to the woman. According to my mother i should have been aborted, the doctor said that my mother and i would probably not make it. But my mother didn't care she said if i die i die. She said it is up to God not me, so she had me and we were both fine and the Doctor couldn't believe it. Because my mother had a very serious illness. When i got older the doctor actually appoligized to me and said i wanted your mother to abort you. So from then on i didn't and will not believe in abortions. And if a woman has sex with somebody and does not want that baby then they can put it up for Adoption who knows that baby could be the best president we,ve ever had. Well thats my two cents, And i'm glad to be here on earth at almost 40 years old. Dave P. P.S. So Nicolas B. You think my mother should have had me killed and i would never have gotten to see the many things i have seen. By the way their arn't too many of us here, Thats China. All i can say is God rest your soul.

Last edited:
Late to the party. How is it that those who unconditionally support Capital Punishment with no pardons also support Gun Ownership?
Could it be that Gun Ownership is important in part to protect us from tyranny, and if so, then why do you assume that every convict on death row is always guilty?

What is the tax rate in Germany? Shouldn't you have given the waiter half the tip instead?

Hey Phil, by any chance are you from the arcade industry?

I'm more concerned by the imaginary wars on 'terrorism' and 'drugs'....

Oh and I don't know about you, though I can honestly say I had no idea I existed in my first 2 years, how about you?

I agree with 'Oz. Abortions should be legal up to two years after birth.

Unfortunately, I can remember being 18 months old or thereabouts, lying on my back in my crib looking up at the ceiling, falling asleep on and off, pulling off my wet diapers thinking they stunk, so I pulled them back on.

I don't remember any time before then, though I do remember waking up hungry a couple times and not caring about it, as long as I was allowed to go back to sleep. Food had no meaning then, other than something to do before going back to sleep.

Now, after almost eight years, Obama's legacy sure is a mixed bag. I have never felt so conflicted and kinda sickened. Some initial slow improvement and peace during his first term. Then the same old 'Pay all sides of some brown nations to fight among them selves' as the cornerstone of his second stint. I am so sick of the international intrigue and manipulation. Not to mention pumping up tons of phony terrorism stories, over here and over there, to further his fucktarded goals...And I consider myself a supporter.

i don't know how much choice obama had about a lot of his policies, particularly with a congress whose main goal seemed to be in gridlock above all else. in spite of that, it sounds like he managed to get some things done.

5dcdedac498ea35ba95d7554f1fe02d7.jpg

for example, the pedal-to-the-metal bailouts of the financial markets turned out to be a massive success that not only wound up turning a tidy profit, but arguably prevented a total collapse. that's a pretty big honking deal, if you ask me.

anyway, i think the two biggest mistakes obama made were in 1) spending virtually his entire popularity and cachet on a watered-down healthcare system guaranteed to please almost nobody, and 2) allowing this valerie jarrett woman to dominate his council so completely, from what i've read. seriously... her level of power and access is disturbing, and it seemed to create an 'us against the world' mentality that we had already just suffered through eight years of with bush junior.

i think the big problem with today's presidency is that it's practically a hopeless job. there are a lot of very serious problems around the world that need to be addressed years ago, but the office is not much better than being that of a 'big persuader' from analysis i've read.

IMO the real problem is this-- if citizens have gotten used to living at a certain level of privilege and luxury and refuse to willingly give it up, then the president is barely going to be even a relevant persuader. it will therefore be the lobbies that make congress dance for us by proxy. meanwhile, the earth's resources will continue to be plundered, pollution of various kinds will continue to have a huge impact, and our military and policy-making will be forced to throw its weight around in order to protect our interests across the world.

now we're heading towards a situation in which a monkey with a bad wig will quite possibly be the new ringmaster. that's an even worse outlook, because that's not only the type that will probably get little of note done, but will make additional, unneeded blunders that just make the whole situation worse.

What Obamacare did for the poor in California is, the State took its moderately-comprehensive Medicaid program (Medi-Cal) and downsized it to the level of substandard Indigent care. The same decrepit indigent program for the homeless that was created in the 1940's.
What was once a competent dental program of fillings with a one year wait for dentures is now Extractions-Only and No Dentures. What was once a program that allowed the clients to see a private doctor and get the needed care is now HMO-Managed by The State from a schedule of fixated treatments and prescriptions with very limited or no options for substitutions as needed by the patients.

The #1 cost of health care to The State is the overhead. The personnel and staff on the job 24/7 collecting the taxes and not doing the work.

The poor can now call the paramedics without fear of the bill, and people are definitely taking advantage of that development. I've been hearing 5+ times the sirens going to the hospital up the street since Obamacare. Their beds are constantly booked full.
Just to get lip service.

Last edited:
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: GotBrawndo is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back