You all knew this was coming, so let's get mad at ME for bringing it up?

Isaac Sauvage

Meep!
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Jurassic Park
I mean... I'm sorry--

I have no problem with people voting how they like.

Let's see what happens to the USA?

OFFS...really?

That prepossessed supposition fails on so many levels it just confirms the absurdity of being...

oh, you bet your arse, steve. :)

and which "prepossessed supposition" are you referring to, exactly? or is that the latest SW aussie slang for something or other...?

lord a MIGHTY, mate--

"I was jessabell to preponder a supposition 'pon that kanga, and then BANG-a-ROO!"

Oh!!! Let me try:

The sassy salamanders in the desert carry leather bags full of friendliness that you can put in a toaster.

LOL :D

btw if anyone is wondering, this thread is a result of me debating with myself over the last few weeks whether i should bring polly-ticks up again. as in-- i got the impression that a particular long-term poster here was simply NOT satisfied with letting certain matters drop, which kind of sucks because... well he's a long-term poster and mostly a friendly, entertaining guy. the problem is that even as i was creating this thread i thought to myself: "why are you trying to agitate other long-term posters here at the same time, you dumbass?"

so basically i chickened out, and the thread became incomprehensible gibberish from the start. oh well. but at least we got to invent some new aussie slang now, right? :)

do-no-evil.jpg

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: keefus is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back