ZBRRampHeight???

polygame

Inserted Coin
Hello all,

I donwloaded a couple of table yesterday. Mostly from nitronimbus.
They all feature the same bug apparently on line 159 ZBRRampheight not defined.

There is a script folder in all of these table, should I put it somewhere???

Any Clue?

NitroNimbus

Pinball Wizard
Hi Polygame,
Mate this info is posted with every table, cheers!
THIS TABLE MAY NOT WORK WITHOUT THE LATEST VERSION OF BAM
Scripts Folder needs to be placed in the Future Pinball Folder not the BAM folder.

GeorgeH

Flippered Out
Staff member
Site Supporters
...Scripts Folder needs to be placed in the Future Pinball Folder not the BAM folder.
This has always been a point of confusion. I have a copy of vbs files saved to this folder:

C:\Games\Future Pinball\Scripts

However when I post a table with the rolling balls sounds, I just copy and paste the content of the vbs into the right place in the script. That way no one can get confused.

wild

Bam is FP
Chat Moderator
This has always been a point of confusion
are we talking about the rolling balls sounds of smoke? but if the "vbs" file creates this confusion, but why doesn't it insert directly into the script, I ask and say !!!! how do i do it at my tables?

it would be a solution to avoid further confusion

Last edited:

GeorgeH

Flippered Out
Staff member
Site Supporters
are we talking about the rolling balls sounds of smoke? but if the "vbs" file creates this confusion, but why doesn't it insert directly into the script, I ask and say !!!! how do i do it at my tables?

it would be a solution to avoid further confusion
Yes I was talking about Smoke's rolling ball sounds.

End users always seem to save the vbs file in the wrong location. Even when you tell them where to save it, they still don'w seem to get it for some reason.

It is easy to add the vbs file to the script. In order to make FP read the vbs file, you have to add this line of code somewhere into the script:

ExecuteGlobal LoadExternalScript ("ZBRrollingballsoundslib.vbs")

It is easy to insert the vbs file instead. Open the vbs file with "Notepad" which is included with all versions of Windows. Select all the text in the file and then select Copy. Instead of saving the above line of code to the script, paste the vbs code in the same location into the script where you would normally insert the code above.

That is all. If you want an example, I did this on "Tales of the Arabian Nights".

wild

Bam is FP
Chat Moderator
End users always seem to save the vbs file in the wrong location. Even when you tell them where to save it, they still don'w seem to get it for some reason.
yes of course I understand what you mean, but I said, to copy all the vbs file, in the script, as I do for my tables, so in this way, it is not necessary to have or use the vbs file.... so there is no problem for end users, I made this guide for this reason

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.