• We have added Language Translations for French, Italian and Spanish menus, you can change your language at the bottom of every page, bottom left in the footer.
  • Spanish (Espanol, Latin American) translations have been added for the Forums and Resource Manager (Downloads).

ZBRrollingballsoundslib.vbs

Toolman

Pinball Nudger
I'm totally new to Future Pinball. But in my many table downloads, I keep seeing tables that come with the file named ZBRrollingballsoundslib.vbs, which is supposed to go into the Scripts folder. But hey, there can be only one. One file with that exact file name, I mean. So how can we make use of DIFFERENT sounds for different tables, when this file has the same name for so many games? Not once have I seen a suggestion to maybe put the file into a folder of it's own name within the Libraries folder. Heck, many table creators don't even tell you where to put this or that file.

Last edited:

Ike Savage

Froggy like robot
Staff member
Site Supporters
I'm reeeaaally rusty at FP-related stuff, but doesn't that file go in the same directory as the table?

Also, have you actually compared a bunch of these files to see if it's the same file being used over and over, or whether it's somewhat unique, as you're wanting?

Last edited:

shiva

Pinball Wizard
Staff member
Site Supporters
This is just the ball rolling and metal hit sounds, there's only a few sounds so there is no need to change it. If you do, then add different sounds in the vbs file and load those sounds in the game.

Gimli

Pinball Wizard
Some of our recent mods have included Smoke's external VBS file in code of each table, so users don't have to worry with learning where to put the VBS file and also table developers can then have there own tweaks instead of Smoke's default settings.

In addition to copy and pasting the code to the script...you also have import the sound files into FP music manager which is very easy and then also create one timer in table editor.

This is a simple way to add ball rolling sounds to all of your tables...