ZBRrollingballsoundslib.vbs

Toolman

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
whatever was at my skating rink in 1971
I'm totally new to Future Pinball. But in my many table downloads, I keep seeing tables that come with the file named ZBRrollingballsoundslib.vbs, which is supposed to go into the Scripts folder. But hey, there can be only one. One file with that exact file name, I mean. So how can we make use of DIFFERENT sounds for different tables, when this file has the same name for so many games? Not once have I seen a suggestion to maybe put the file into a folder of it's own name within the Libraries folder. Heck, many table creators don't even tell you where to put this or that file.

Last edited:
sorry if I say this, I don't want to be rude to someone, I had asked @NitroNimbus a courtesy in private, central park is a table of GF, and since I have opened a thread in his memory, where slowly I am inserting his tables, but if for now it is possible not to modify his tables, I say thank you
I meant get everyone's permission sorry was only giving mine, and if the original creator is not alive I am sorry. I really did not have a intention of sharing my mod just was opening it to Nitro who knows more than I to review it for BAM issues and get permission (if possible some tables are really old and the emails are defunct) to share the mod. No offense taken.

And this table needed love tweaks here and there bam physics added and ball rolling sounds. I think your friend would be proud of the work I did put into it. Maybe in time you can post a thread on mods of his tables that show how much we liked them and want to improve them. I think he would be proud his legacy continues.

Last edited:
I really did not have a intention of sharing my mod

it is not a matter of offense,and I'm not blaming the fact that you "modified" a GF table, for personal use, no, but if you publish it then yes, because you didn't get the permission ... now the permission talk is too long to discuss here and now.

honestly I think that all tables can be improved with Bam, and I am an example I only do tables with Bam, if you then look at "krull" and"nintendo pinball" you will be surprised, but that's not the problem dear friend.

the fact that not everyone would agree that someone else modifies their tables, and I can assure you that GF, was one of them, and I'll tell you more, because he would have improved them himself. I have a personal opinion,(hence my Nitro question, which him will remember) and I have always had an eye for this term "mod", for me it is a wrong term, I would prefer to say "improve" there is a difference in saying "modify or improve"
to "modify", for me is to do everything one wants to do for that table, then also change the rules, and whatever you want
"improve" instead ... well the word itself says so, that is, do not touch the existing one, but add various improvements.

@jamosb you tell me about the inheritance of GF, but certainly it is not by modify its tables that do it ..... in fact I am remembering it, opening a thread where I am inserting its tables, I repeat its tables, it is not those possibly modified by others.

having said that, I admire Nitro's work, and I kindly asked him not to modify GF's tables,( since the only one guys for now that do"mods") for obvious reasons, which I've always said, I could do it myself don't you think?, since I was the closest to GF ( I made many tables with him) instead for now I would like to insert the original GF tables in my thread(link below) that I opened in his memory, then WE talks later these enigmatic "mods" but we do not forget that in some there is also Margoni.

I will check out your tribute thread and am sorry for his loss, I do enjoy his tables as I am a big EM fan (These fancy new tables sometimes take away the true pinball experience and feel more like a video game). Also know I did more than just add BAM physics and ball rolling sounds, I corrected the table to be almost exact replica as far as functioning as the original EM, which I used to own if you ever want these tweaks. and get Margoni's permission to enhance it just ask.

I will check out your tribute thread and am sorry for his loss, I do enjoy his tables as I am a big EM fan (These fancy new tables sometimes take away the true pinball experience and feel more like a video game).

if you like "EM", then you will also appreciate the popotte ones, and maybe my latest in wip ....

regards

grazie! love to see these run when you get them finished I am very good at multiplayer scoring fixing alot of issues with 8 ball deluxe mod 2.0 with Nitro if you need help.

Last edited:
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: AnushDCosta is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back