• Note: Images are resized to fit. To view full size, right-click "open image in new tab," or save locally.

For sharing options, refresh the page or open in new tab. Image dimensions are listed under "BB code," near the bottom.
The 666 BAR Evolution
Zobou

The 666 BAR Evolution

I used my latest playgrounds and remodeled from latest playgrounds FiX-Template-v104
I like where this is going ;) The very thin arrows may be a bit too much, though. Maybe a bulb over the target, or even a "bulb target" could work better.

fp-targetbulb.png

You could even transform the shape easily into a bottle, almost as if the original designers of the target already had it in mind! :lol:

Hilarious jokes aside, I'm liking this a lot. Keep it up!

works oO https://postimg.cc/Cd9Nbgsy
I like where this is going ;) The very thin arrows may be a bit too much, though. Maybe a bulb over the target, or even a "bulb target" could work better.

fp-targetbulb.png

You could even transform the shape easily into a bottle, almost as if the original designers of the target already had it in mind! :lol:

Hilarious jokes aside, I'm liking this a lot. Keep it up!
so use a standard target and turn it into a light object? or backlight it. do you have any information on this link? works oO https://postimg.cc/Cd9Nbgsy

Basically, you take the target model and delete the slim square on Milkshape (but without removing the collision box on the FPM), therefore making that part "invisible". In the other hand, that slim square is saved as a Bulb object. It's an easy edit, and with that you won't need those skinny arrows. Also, it's not usual, but I believe I've seen some "real world" bulb-targets on Stern machines.

PD. That link from the chat is a test I made today, but that seems a bit off-topic here.

Media information

Category
Digital Screenshots
Added by
Zobou
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
The 666 BAR Evolution.jpg
File size
408.5 KB
Dimensions
2080px x 838px

Share this media

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: GeorgeH has posted a new reply in the thread "Sounds library".
      Back