Abra Ca Dabra (Gottlieb, 1975) v2.0 BAM
IPDB No. 2
IPDB No. 2
NOTES:- You can choose (by the Special2key) to play a 3 or 5 balls game.
- You can choose (by the Special1Key) to scroll or not the ball.
- You can toggle (by the toggle HUD key) the HUD reel.
RULES:- Completing 1-2-3-4 sequence scores bonus, increases bonus value and resets sequence
- Hitting 2 or 3 gives 2 and 3 (3 balls game)
- Completing either set of drop targets (3 balls game) or both drop targtes (5 balls game) lights center target. Hitting center target when lit increases bonus value and resets completed drop target sequence (3 balls game) or resets drop targtes (5 balls game).
- Center target lights for special when bonus value is 5000 and either set of drop targets is completed (3 balls game) or all drop targets are down (5 balls game).
- Matching last two numbers in score to number that appears on back glass after game is over scores 1 replay.
CHANGELOG: (v1.50)- adding rules concerning bumpers lit/unlit,
- change drop targets from T3 model to T4 model,
- add and/or changes sounds,
- change lighting effects,
- change all lights lenses by overlays,
- apron redraw,
- change credit reel (by Greywolf's model)
CHANGELOG: (V2.00)- adding exact rules concerning bumpers lit/unlit,
- change backbox for a more realistic wedgehead -> you must use BAM for that
- some script changes
- new menu and more options
Date Of Manufacture: November, 1975 Production: 2,825 units (confirmed) Notable Features: Design by: Art by: Notes: The Add-a-ball version of this game is Gottlieb's 1977 'Team One' which was exported to Italy as Gottlieb's 1977 'Kicker', both with different artwork.
Same backglass artwork as Gottlieb's 1971 'Wizard'.
Price to operator: $895 FOB Chicago, per newsletter from authorized distributor dated November 1975.
BG, FLYER, INTERNALS: