Atlantis (Bally, 1989) VPX

VPX Bally SS Recreation Atlantis (Bally, 1989) VPX v1.1 [VPX06][DT+FS]

No permission to download
Atlantis (Bally, 1989) VPX v1.1 [VPX06][DT+FS]
IPD No. 106

Note from Xenonph:
This table needs a Pre-Initialized nvram file to accept coins.
Download Bally 6803 & Gottlieb GTS3 nvram pack and place contents of zip file in nvram folder, located in VPinMAME folder.
Find Bally 6803 & Gottlieb GTS3 nvram pack here..

IPDB HIGHLIGHTS:​
Made:
March 09, 1989​
MPU:
Production:
1,501 units (confirmed)​
Theme:
Myth and Legend - Water Sports​
Notable Features:
Flippers (2), Pop bumpers (3), Mechanically raised/lowered ramp, Loop Shot, 4-bank drop targets, 3-bank standup targets (3), Rollunder spinner, Vertical up-kicker (1), Center up-post, 3-ball Multiball. Submarine on the upper left playfield saves 3 "divers" (balls locked) then kicks them onto playfield at the start of multiball.​
Design by:
Art by:
Mechanics:
Music & Sound:
Software by:
Marketing Slogans:
"Discover the Wealth of Atlantis!"
"Oceans of Profits Waiting to be Found."​
DEV NOTES:​
Development by Herweh 2019 for Visual Pinball 10. Very special thanks to:

- Schreibi34: For the playfield mesh, playfield insert templates and two awesome sub models
- 32assassin: For original red bumper caps, sub model, flipper bats, desktop score display and for sure some more. And for being avery cool guy who is always helping and supporting with a WIP build or other resources
- OldSkoolGamer: For providing me all the wonderful artwork he designed for the VP9 build - Cosmic80: For reworking nearly all the inserts of the playfield

Special thanks to
- OldSkoolGamer, ICPjuggla, Herweh (:): For creating a very cool VP9 build from where I borrowed a few table elements
- Bord: For the ramp lift stuff and for being such a great guy who is always helping when help is needed
- Rosve: For the drain plug from his 'Skyrocket' table
- Vogliadicane: For the blue and transparent bumper caps from his 'Fathom' mods. They do match perfectly into the 'Atlantis' theme.
- Flupper: Once again for his plastic and wire ramp tutorial and for the flasher domes
- Ninuzzu: For his flipper shadows
- Dark: For the gates primitives template
- Dark and nFozzy: Locknuts and screws
- DJRobX, RothbauerW and maybe some other ones: For some code in my script like the SSF routines
- Thalamus: For beta testing and some good hints
- VPX development team: For always lifting VP to the next level
- All I have forgotten. Please send me a PM if you think I should add you to the 'Thx' section here. My fault!

Atlantis by Herweh.jpg
AtlantisHD5-1038x1845.png

Edited by JPH, added Gallery embed BBCode:

ROM------------------>
Author
Herweh
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 7 ratings

Latest reviews

wonderfull table....thank you
Upvote 1
Absolutely fantastic!
And, wow, this "overview" tab is packed. I love it.
Upvote 2
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back