• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP NINE!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
Billiards Engine

VP8 Flipperless Recreation Billiards Engine v0.9Z.3F.BallCleanup

No permission to download
A WIP template for building pool and billiards games in VP. This was built with VP8, and may not work with VP9 and VPX. Although I had intended to follow this all the way through in order to build some finished games, such as bumper pool and 9-ball, there is still much to play with here, and you are free to expand on this as you wish, so long as I and @TheHermit retain a credit.
  • The "<" and ">" keys will rotate the table to any of four views, something unique in VP tables AFAIK.
  • The striped balls use simple animations to roughly simulate rolling effects. Silly, but fun and effective.
  • The slightly flawed physics of the earlier (green table) edition have been corrected thanks to @TheHermit.
  • In the beginning of the script there is a control panel area which will allow you to change the physics, function, and layout of the game.
  • Be sure to enable ball decals and shadows for best visual results!
  • bill1_7U8.jpg
    bill1_7U8.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 118
  • bill2_3a4.jpg
    bill2_3a4.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 114
Author
Isaac Sauvage
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Latest reviews

Nice! I'll have to play around with this one when I get the time. Nice work!:appl:
Upvote 0
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ freebird1963:
    *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ******** ***** **
    @ freebird1963: *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ********...