Black Knight (Williams, 1980) Ultimate

Williams SS Recreation FP Black Knight (Williams, 1980) Ultimate v1.01

No permission to download
by SLAMT1LT
at 2015-04-02
Type Recreation (real pinball)
Manufacturer Williams Electronic Games, Incorporated, a subsidiary of WMS Ind., Incorporated (1985-1999)
Tradename Williams
Date 1989-11
IPD No. 310

FP Physics 2.6

Description
One of my first recreations. Very hard to create an exact replica of the real thing when you've never played the real thing, so I used the photos in IPDB as reference and played the VP version for an idea of how the rules should be. I added a complex backglass animation and a DMD to tart it up a bit.

Info
The magnets are controlled by the Special 1 and Special 2 keys. You can assign your own keys to them in Preferences. You can also toggle the backgound arcade sound on/off using the M key on your keyboard.
  • 79991.jpeg
    79991.jpeg
    366.2 KB · Views: 129
Reactions: VPGamer75

Latest reviews

Holy Jesus, this is one of my earliest creations when I was a noob. Don't play it under any circumstances. It's bad.
Upvote 0
good graphics, terrible accuracy, sorry, but the sounds are almost all wrong, ball is gold for some reason, some lights are the wrong color, etc...
Upvote 0
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back