Christine (Original)

SS Original Table FP Christine (Original) v1.1

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
by rickula
at 2006-12-08
Type Original

Description
Christine has three playfield levels. A basement, main playfield and a rooftop. Lots of deck plating was used to make this table, as you can see. She runs red pinballs (to better suit the theme) and does have multiball. Nudging is sort of required at times, so let's see how good you are. Beware, tilting is still enabled. The only issue I am aware of is the ball likes to fly off the two heavy gates from time to time. There is nothing I can do about this.

Before I forget, the middle set of flippers are good at getting into the basement and up the ramp. When the ball gets in front of them, keep pressing repeatedly and the ball will often go up the ramp or in the basement. They also help to get the ball locked in the garage often. The basement has a 45 second timer, so complete as many target banks as possible within that time. Don't worry, you can get back in again.
  • Cabinet.jpg
    Cabinet.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Playfield.jpg
    Playfield.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Translite.jpg
    Translite.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 64
Author
rickula
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back