Good Luck (Genco, 1932) VP9

VP9 Genco Flipperless Recreation Good Luck (Genco, 1932) VP9 v1.1 2020-01-28

No permission to download
GoodLuck1.1
IPD No. 1059

By druadic, Update to version1.1 for VP9.

Rules for Good Luck, 1932 Genco - by druadic; version 1.0 for VP9. There isn't much to the game, but it makes for a very fun challenge. I hope you'll enjoy yourself with this one as much as I've had making it!

I have done my best; but please DO NOT MOD MY WORK. Truly, it's not fair that I do a TON of work and a modder wants to change it. If that's the case, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. DO NOT
release it. If you do this, I'll continue to keep my works unlocked. You have my word! (Well EXCEPT for my flipperless machines anyway!)

(these rules are to be kept in the Good Luck Zip file at ALL TIMES!)

The plunger is basic, but the nudging is the key. Use this to manipulate that ball!

BEFORE PLAY:

Press the 1 key to start the game. The "wire cups" will lift up and allow the balls to go to the bottom of the machine to a "ball trough" where they are collected. The game WILL NOT START until ALL BALLS are accounted for at the trough. Once the balls are counted (a ball counter has been provided at the lower left corner of the screen) the plunger can be used. When the ball counter reaches "0" the game is ready to play.

Shoot one or as many balls as you want into the playfield.

SCORING:

You'll notice the playfield is comprised of 6 scoring "wire cups" and three "divot" type holes. Place a ball into any of these areas to score. Any ball in the "wire cups" will keep the ball in place.

Any ball on a scoring "divot" may or may not stay put. If you nudge the table enough or another ball happens by at a good speed, the ball in the "divot" may come loose and you'll have two balls to deal with at the same time. Try your best NOT to nudge too much and keep control of other balls in play away from the ball in the scoring "divot". Sometimes (though rarely) a ball that hits a ball out of the scoring "divot" will itself land into the "divot".

By keeping a ball in any divot, you'll keep that score. Once a ball is knocked out or leaves a divot, the score IS REMOVED! Same goes for the Blue Ball - once in a divot, the
score is double for it. Once removed, the double score is gone!

The divot holes are comprised of 500, 800 and 2,000 points. I have hit the first two but that 2,000 divot eludes me. I have NEVER hit it. No wonder they call this game "Good Luck"! I've come VERY CLOSE though! The 500 point divot is the easiest to hit and have a ball knocked out of. The 800 is not too tough to hit, and is tough to have another ball knocked out of it.

Once ALL BALLS are played (cups or divots) the game is over and your high score will save. Once the ball counter shows "7" a new game can be played.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: HAVE FUN!!!!

Enjoy the game.
  • GoodLuckVP9v1.1L.jpg
    GoodLuckVP9v1.1L.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 166
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back