Halloween - Big Bloody Mike (PinEvent V2, FizX 3.3)

SS Original Table BAM FizX FP Halloween - Big Bloody Mike (PinEvent V2, FizX 3.3) 2.0

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Everything about this table is awesome. Thank You
Upvote 0
Thank u as always for this awesomeness!
Upvote 0
Thanking you before I even play. Everything you do is 10 star!
Upvote 0
Amazing table, so much detail.
Upvote 0
Just played it and it's fantastic! Love the audio clips, the music, the jack-o-lantern ball!! FUN (and frustrating! 0 bonus numerous times!)
Upvote 0
Another great FizX table Terry, you should add the FizX prefix to the title so it shows up in the FizX filter, thanks for your hard work on these tables!
Upvote 0
awesome updates to an already great table.
Upvote 0
I just finished playing this table, and I got to say it's fantastic. It's a real work of art!! The lighting FX and Physics are fantastic. My only critque is the when the player launches the ball it ends up on the upper play field too quickly before you can react.
The solution is quite easy by adding two timers. One at kicker3, set at 250 Ms. and another at KickerUPF set at 500 Ms. Make sure this code: "ChangeView_to_UpperPlayfield" is part of the timer set Sub Routine. Optionally you can enable the disabled sound FX on kicker3.
Upvote 0
Just plain, awesome. what more can be said. great table.
Upvote 0
Another masterpiece table. Now more playable than ever.
Upvote 0
10/10!
Upvote 0
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: antonioale is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back