Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure (Williams, 1993)

Williams SS Recreation BAM FP Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure (Williams, 1993) vUltimate Enhanced

No permission to download
by GeorgeH, Gimli, Gin, Glxb, Highlnder00, Miownkhan, SLAMT1LT
at 2020-04-12
Type Recreation (real pinball)
Manufacturer Williams Electronic Games, Incorporated, a subsidiary of WMS Ind., Incorporated (1985-1999)
Tradename Williams
Date 1993-08
IPD No. 1267

BAM

Description
Bug Fix April 14, 2020 Fix a bug where DMD wasn't clearing after Boulder Multiball....

This is a hybrid Mod of Glxb's version and SLAMT1LT ultimate version that I have been modding now for several years with the help of GeorgeH and others and I decided to release it for others to enjoy.

As alway make sure to use the most recent version of BAM !

. It has added missing DMD's, fully implemented Path of Adventure mini playfield function and completed most of the Mode functions missing from previous versions.

The menu system is fully integrated and allows users to select from a range of options such as Save States, Hard vs easy,

Enahnced vs Standard , Hardware lighting vs FP Default and Numerous Games Room Environments.

I have included a folder of my preferred Custom Balls that you can copy into the BAM/balls directory to use in any table by pressing either the "N" or "P" keys

Make sure to read the enclosed Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure Enhanced pdf

This is to help the time pass during COVID - 19 Isolation . Enjoy ! Cool

NOTE: This table uses Dynamic Flippers and Lighting that require use of BAM v1.4-267 (or later) to be installed which was released on November 9, 2019. . I have added some coding that will ignore this coding if you don't have version 275 installed yet. It is very easy to upgrade. You can download the most current version at the following link. This installation file installs Future Pinball and BAM at the same time. If you have either Future Pinball or BAM already installed, you can still run it and it will bring everything up to date.

This table is a mod of :
Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure 2.05b
  • 178348.png
    178348.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 205
  • 178317.png
    178317.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 208
  • 178332.png
    178332.png
    1 MB · Views: 119
  • 178318.png
    178318.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 200
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back