Initial D - Pinball Stage (Original) VP9

VP9 SS Original Table Initial D - Pinball Stage (Original) VP9 v1.0 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Initial_D_Pinball_Stage_VP9

Initial D Pinball Stage for VP9. Please be advised this table uses alpha transparency on the ramps so you'll need VP 9.11 or higher to run this table. The music titles are by default turned off. Press the 'M' key once to turn them on during th

Double Potions With Slytherin Pinball Productions

Initial D Pinball Stage VP9
Visual Pinball Table DPT-9003 Version 1.0.0
Release Date: 4/9/2011

Table Release and Downloading notes

Initial D series created by Shuichi Shigeno and the series and associated images in the table is owned by
Avex Mode. Series is being marketed in the US by TokyoPop. Table layout and script created by Neo. Please ask for explicit permission before modifying this table for public release. Unauthorized mods will not bode well with me. No profit is being made by me on this table and no infringement is intended. I am a huge fan of Initial D and wanted to show my appreciation for the series by building this table.

Game music is also produced by Avex Mode and performed by artists listed on the D-Status Display when the table is running Attract Mode.

That being said, here's what the zip file contains:

Initial D Pinball Stage vp91x.vpt file
Hemi Head 426 TrueType Font (Song Titles)
Digital Readout TrueType font (Score/Status Displays)
This readme file
Table rulesheet in text format
All game music

The TrueType fonts need to be installed into your Windows/Fonts folder (WINNT/Fonts if you're running 2000 or XP Pro). This way you can see the table as it was meant to be :-)

This table has music files as well that are included in this zip file. These should be placed into your Visual Pinball/Music folder.

This table also uses the LoadValue/SaveValue functions in Visual Pinball, which loads and saves to the file VPreg.stg. This is known to cause problems if you do not run VP in the same folder as it is installed, and also if the file is marked as Read-Only, so you'll need to keep that in mind.

Hope you like it, If you have any questions, suggestions, or constructive comments about this table, you can PM me if you're a member of VPForums.org, pinball-originals.com, or pinballnirvana.com. Or, you can email me at [email protected].

Constructive comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Take Care, and Rage Your Dream!

-Neo
Double Potions With Slytherin Pinball Productions
  • 14kk_6si.jpg
    14kk_6si.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 178
Reactions: Wylte

Latest reviews

Awesome!
Upvote 0
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back