Jack in the Box (Gottlieb, 1973) / IPDB# 1277
8,300 units (confirmed)
Happiness - Circus/Carnival
Flippers (4), Pop bumpers (2), 10-bank drop targets (1), Kick-out holes (2). End-of-ball bonus.
Maximum displayed point score is 99,990 points per player.
The 2-player version is Gottlieb's 1973 'Jumping Jack'.
Loserman tribute project:With permission, this is a project to share some selected tables of the late Jeff Whitehead here at PN. Big thanks to @xenonph for various fixes & tweaks, and to @jpsalas for the LUT script, which allows the quick lighting adjustments. Both the originals (linked) and tweaked versions are being shared here.
If any of Jeff's collaborators object to their work being shared across this project, please let us know so we can remove the table in question. We plan on releasing some more of these if all goes well. --Ike
News of Jeff's passing:
NOTES & CREDITS:- Table build/scripting Loserman76 (SOURCE)
- Images from dboyrecords' Jumping Jack VP9x table
- "Baked-in" lit playfield lighting corrections by Hauntfreaks
- "Unlit" playfield courtesy of Kiwi
- Backglass image by Wildman
- Authors: Loserman76, dboyrecords, Hauntfreaks, Kiwi, Wildman, Arngrim.
- Version 1.0b: fixed drop target reset issue during ball in play & DOF code added
XENONPH'S v1.0b TWEAKS:- Added modified JPSalas Lut script, toggled with Buy-In key (2 key). Note: tapping this key will step the table through 12 different lighting levels.
- Adjusted all Playfield Insert Lights brightness from 2 to 8.
- Adjusted BumperLights Intensity from 6 to 20.