I'm very pleased with this build. It was a ton of fun putting together and I really feel like the look and feel and game play (physics) are true to the real table. I tried to simulate the actual mechanical behavior of the machine and I'm very happy with the end result.
Options (at the top of the script):
- Balls per game: set to 3, 5 (default), or 10
- West gate: 0 - keeps gate open until end of ball, 1 - will close when award is scored (default)
- Restore game: 0 - will begin in game over at restart, 1 - remembers where you left off and will resume on restart (default)
- Chimes: 0 - DOF chimes disabled (default), 1 - DOF chimes enabled
- This table uses two bells. The sounds were pulled from the actual machine and they are somewhat unique to this table, chimes don't feel right
This download contains everything you should need. FSS, FS, DT, POV, B2S, and media. There are two backglasses, one with a border to help make the spinner wheel a little more proportional on a wide screen.
For those that haven't tried FSS yet, I encourage you to try at least one game of this table in FSS mode. Turn your screen to portrait, click the FSS box, then click the Test Desktop box. While I will mostly play this on my cab, the FSS version is by far my favorite. I feel like I'm sitting in front of the machine. Check out the EM Reels and spinner (same as desktop).
- Playfield: rothbauerw (redraw/clean-up), bord (stitch, and very well done!)
- Backglass: rothbauerw
- B2S: rothbauerw, STAT, randr
- Primitives: bord, 32assassin, kiwi, acronovum
- Misc: borgdog, loserman, randr, acronovum