Jive Time (Williams, 1970) VPX v1.2a [DT][FS][FSS]
IPDB No. 1298
IPDB No. 1298
NOTES:I'm very pleased with this build. It was a ton of fun putting together and I really feel like the look and feel and game play (physics) are true to the real table. I tried to simulate the actual mechanical behavior of the machine and I'm very happy with the end result.
Options (at the top of the script):
This download contains everything you should need. FSS, FS, DT, POV, B2S, and media. There are two backglasses, one with a border to help make the spinner wheel a little more proportional on a wide screen.
- Balls per game: set to 3, 5 (default), or 10
- West gate: 0 - keeps gate open until end of ball, 1 - will close when award is scored (default)
- Restore game: 0 - will begin in game over at restart, 1 - remembers where you left off and will resume on restart (default)
- Chimes: 0 - DOF chimes disabled (default), 1 - DOF chimes enabled
- This table uses two bells. The sounds were pulled from the actual machine and they are somewhat unique to this table, chimes don't feel right
For those that haven't tried FSS yet, I encourage you to try at least one game of this table in FSS mode. Turn your screen to portrait, click the FSS box, then click the Test Desktop box. While I will mostly play this on my cab, the FSS version is by far my favorite. I feel like I'm sitting in front of the machine. Check out the EM Reels and spinner (same as desktop).
- Playfield: rothbauerw (redraw/clean-up), bord (stitch, and very well done!)
- Backglass: rothbauerw
- B2S: rothbauerw, STAT, randr
- Primitives: bord, 32assassin, kiwi, acronovum
- Misc: borgdog, loserman, randr, acronovum
INSTRUCTIONS:- Top eject hole scores extra ball when lit for special.
- West gate rollover scores 1 extra ball when lit for special.
- Tilt penalty - ball in play.
- 1 Replay for match.
- 5 balls per game.
1 REPLAY FOR EACH SCORE OF 100,000 POINTS
1 REPLAY FOR EACH SCORE OF 140,000 POINTS
1 REPLAY FOR EACH SCORE OF 210,000 POINTS
1 REPLAY FOR EACH SCORE OF 250,000 POINTS
Note: Various apron cards were produced with different replay settings.
Credit: Peter @ www.inkochnito.NL
Date Of Manufacture: April 29, 1970 Production: 2,100 units (confirmed) Theme: Music - Singing Specialty: Notable Features: Design by: Art by: Notes:
FLYER & BACKGLASS: