Jungle Girl (Original)

SS Original Table BAM FP Jungle Girl (Original) v1.1 (DOFLinx)

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Jungle Girl (Original) v1.1 (DOFLinx)

The big highlight is the debut of my shivaFlippers system that now has a variable coil system, better aiming, and a "fake EOS". This is a pretty noticeable improvement to FP flippers and down the road, I hope they can be improved even more.

The variable coil adds dynamic omega (or strength to you vp people) for each flipper angle of a flipper swing until you release the flipper button. This allows you to do tap passes (depending on hardware and reflexes with a quick flick of the button) as well as "loft" shots. This is adjustable, and there's presets for cabinet or desktop users, as well as the ability to make your own presets. Just look in the script for more details.

There has also been some pretty big changes to my physics for the game as I have learned a lot about FP the last year, and with this new version, Jungle Girl fpx is one of the best games in terms of playability out there. The game is just a blast to play now.

Jungle Girl is based on the comic book series from Dynamite Comics, and I selected that theme because you just can’t get more pinball like than a pretty girl in a bikini fighting dinosaurs. I wish to thank all the talent that helped create this game.

Additional contributions by popotte, smoke,PolyGame, GeorgeH, Francisco666, Gimli, and Ravacade. Art by Frank Cho, Adriane Batista, and others

This requires the latest version of BAM. at http://www.ravarcade.pl/ (ravarcade.pl - BAM - Future Pinball Mod)
If you do not have Future Pinball with BAM installed, I would recommend you use the all-in-one installer, also available at http://www.ravarcade.pl/ (ravarcade.pl - BAM - Future Pinball Mod)

DOFLinx MOD by Major Frenchy:
What is DOFLinx? DOFLinx is a software created by DDH69 allowing DOF ( Direct output framework ) Force feedback and addressable led.

What effects are coded in this table?
-
10 Solenoids ( Flippers, bumpers, slingshots, kickers )
- Side strips addressable LED
- Addressable led Undercab complex
- Dot Matrix effects
- 5 led flash bar
- Shaker motor
- Beacon
- Strobes

**** You will need the following to run this table ****
  1. BAM
  2. DOFLinx
  3. Updated DOF Config file from the online DOF Config Tool.
GAMEPLAY PREVIEW
  • Jungle Girl Playfield.png
    Jungle Girl Playfield.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 377
  • 20210429_113017.jpg
    20210429_113017.jpg
    537.7 KB · Views: 383
  • 20210429_113102.jpg
    20210429_113102.jpg
    962.5 KB · Views: 361
  • 20210429_113114.jpg
    20210429_113114.jpg
    493.6 KB · Views: 271
  • 20210429_113127.jpg
    20210429_113127.jpg
    777 KB · Views: 354

Latest reviews

Gorgeous table! I owned a PARAGON machine with beautiful Paul Farris art, and JUNGLE GIRL really has that vibe. I keep returning to play this one because of the great action and breathtaking visuals.
Upvote 0
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: LoST57 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back