KISS (Bally - 1979)
IPDB No. 1386
IPDB No. 1386
You must have BAM with 3.57 version or higher
You can toggle (by the toggle HUD key) the HUD reel.
You access to the ajustment menu by the Special2Key in order to manage:
- balls per game,
- difficulty (from easy to hard),
- tilt handling: normal FP's way (8 warning allowed), liberal (16 warnings allowed), and not tilt,
- reset high score entries,
- all of the main switches
* Ball thru top lanes or hitting side targets lites corresponding letters K-I-S-S.
* Knocking down all targets or ball thru top center lane when lit spots K-I-S-S.
* Bonus arrows are lit by completing a vertical or horizontal line.
* Each lit letter K-I-S-S scores 1000 points, and an arrow scores 3000 bonus points.
* Making entire K-I-S-S card:
1st time lites super bonus.
2nd time lites colossal bonus and KISS special.
3rd time lites outlane for special.
1st time lites 2X.
2nd time litesscores extra ball.
3rd time and each additionnal time scores special.
* Ball thru center lane lites spinners and opens ball return gate.
* Bumpers score 1000 points when lit
* Maximum - 1 extra ball per ball in play
* Tilt penality - ball in play
Rules are depending on dip switches...
Date Of Manufacture: June, 1979 Production: 10 075 units (confirmed) Notable Features: Flippers (2), Pop bumpers (4), Slingshots (2), Standup targets (8), Spinning targets (2), 4-bank drop targets (1), Right outlane detour gate. Backglass light animation (letters in K-I-S-S light up when scored, animate during Game Over). Design by: Jim Patla Art by: