Laser Ball (Williams, 1979) VP8

VP8 Williams SS Recreation Laser Ball (Williams, 1979) VP8 v1.1 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Laser_Ball
by Gerhard S, Destruk
IPD No. 1413

Rules:
Streak Through the Stars!
Each top lane fires 1 or 2 stars! Light up the heavens for 1000 points and advance bonus!

Activate the "FORCE FIELD"!
Blaze through the star-studded "FORCE FIELD"! Spot all 10 stars to light a "Laser Beam" for 10,000 points and energize throbbing intergalactic sounds that put a Laser Ball in your power! Make the "FORCE FIELD" 5 times and light extra ball target! Make it 6 times and light special target!

Laser Beams Radiate High Scoring Power!
Drop L-A-S-E-R targets and build increasing value to 20,000 and possible extra ball and special. Drop B-A-L-L targets and score 10,000 points for every "Laser Beam" lit! Advance the Bonus Multiplier with the super-charged hole kicker or by streaking through the target lane. Blast the "Laser Lane" spinners for 1000 points when lit! Then shoot across the playfield for the "Star Bonus Collector" and score 1000 points for each "FORCE FIELD" star lit!
ROM------------------>
  • laser ball_Uk8.jpg
    laser ball_Uk8.jpg
    710.4 KB · Views: 134

Latest reviews

I downloaded this table (which is great btw) and found that the ball plunger diddnt quite make contact with the ball to launch it > > > o

HERES HOW I FIXED IT
---------------------------

Start Visual Pinball (I still use v8) and load the Laser Ball.vpt table file.

Click the Select button on the upper left side and left click (select) the plunger in/on the table file.

Click the Options button on the left side to open the plungers options. Change the Stroke Height from 80 to 100.

Finaly click File and then click Save.

You now have a working plunger in the Laser Ball table. 0--////--] > > > o

'drumndav'
Upvote 0
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back