Custom PhysicsFP Physics 1.0
Custom PhysicsFP Physics 1.0
InfoThis is the very first pinball which it talks more than previous ones.
Sorry for the problem of French voices; the movie seems to not have an english version. So Canadians here, you'll probably have more chance to understand texts. Everything on the display is written in english of course.
What's news in Ducobu v1.06:
- Increase chance for Extra ball & special mystery.
- Characters end bonus give now 40k. It was 25k before.
- Ramp problems fixed.
- Added sound for Neness double scoring.
- Increase ball saver timer for multiballs.
- Special lit when Treasure multiball is completed.
What's news in Ducobu v1.05:
- Ramp problems fixed
- Super jackpot for Adeline & Herve multiball re-ajusted.
- Multiball total not calculating proprely. Fixed
- Added text while starting "Treasure Multiball"
- Treasure stop when completed
- Treasure mode start freeze Future pinball due to a light sequencer bug, even with BAM. WTF but Fixed
What's news in Ducobu v1.04:
- New apron personal texture.
- Playfield Drawing improvement.
- added more GI lights.
- Somes stuck ball chance decreased & some fixed.
- Kickback re-activated when ball saver is active. Fixed.
- Double scoring & missions timer not stopped when mystery is activated. Fixed.
- Tilt didn't stop at all multiballs. Fixed
- Tilts warning now flash Translite GI lights.
- Tilt now turn off all lights.
- Added Lights animations.
- Added Million loop reset. (Green target)
- 3x shot scoring added after "million reset".
- Adeline multiball first preparation easier.
- Button can now activate upper popup.
- Extra ball lit if value for Latouche reach 450k
- Herve multiball lock operational.
- Herve, Adeline & double jackpot operational.
- Herve letters not reset after a multiball. Fixed.
- Added "same player shoot again" display when player must play his extra ball.
- Fixed some features errors in wizard mode.
- Added new sounds.
- Added new texts.
- More user information display.
- code optimisation
- minor bug fixes
Tell me if you're victim of a bug or something wrong/not normal to happend (stuck balls).
Pour information, je parle aussi Francais si vous préférez
Have fun! :)
RulesL'Elève Ducobu is a strip cartoon made by Godi & Zidrou since 1992.
A movie adaption was made in 2011, then a second movie the next year. The pinball is based both on movie and strip cartoons.
Ducobu is the bigger dunce in the world. He try to imagine and create a lot of things more complexe and innovating to cheat to his neighbourg, Léonie Gratin. Everything to try to not get the attention of his horrible and harsh teacher, Mr Latouche.
L'Elève Ducobu trailer (2011) :
Les Vacances de Ducobu trailer (2012) :
Believe me in one point : Making a pinball on this theme in 2018 is a very big challenge. It's really hard to make something due to have trouble to get things, visual or sound.
Main rules :
- Ducobu : Hit targets & kickers with Yellow circle lights to light mode. Reshoot in mode to advance in Ducobu mode.
- Leonie : Hit all upper red targets. Shoot flashings shots in mode.
- Herve Multiball : Make the ramp several times to light it.
- Adeline multiball : Make the inner loop several time to light it.
-> Multiballs start via right kicker. They are cumulable.
- Ghislaine : Shoot central lane several time to start fast scoring. Reshoot in mode to increase value.
- Latouche : Start Latouche when right kicker trigger has been it. Latouche move in class (playfield).
- Mystery (secondary) : Make right orbit to light mystery price on the left kicker.
- Neness (secondary) : Complete him to start 2X scoring.
- Treasure : Collect all 6 caracters to start wizard mode.
Something else we need to know before playing game?
- The "S" key allow you to use the center button of the pinball (not useful for 1.01)
- 1 To 4 can play
- 3 Balls per game by default
- If ball is locked, a ball search is present
- There were 2 easter eggs on this pinball, 1 visual & 1 personal