Marx Skee Ball (Bagatelle) VP9

VP9 Flipperless Recreation Marx Skee Ball (Bagatelle) VP9 v2.0 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Marx_Skee_Ball2
by tiltjlp

When I was making Marx Skee Ball, I focused so much on getting my new kicker direction code working right that I didn't even consider that some shots might not make it to the top of the table. I have added not only hidden drains, but also sounds. Sorry, I need to focus on the basics, I'd guess.

By tiltjlp for VP9 The real game is just the blue part at the top of the table. Since I've enjoyed Skee Ball so much over the years, I decided to make my second VP Skee Ball game. Sure, it's possible to zero in on the 100 point cup and end up with a perfect score every time, but that wouldnn't be much fun. The real fun of this game is foolimg around with the kicker direction and speed and playing the angles, to see how many different cups you can hit.
  • Marx Skee Ball (Bagatelle) VP9.PNG
    Marx Skee Ball (Bagatelle) VP9.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 75
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back