Mousin' Around (Bally, 1989) VPX

VPX Bally SS Recreation Mousin' Around (Bally, 1989) VPX v1.1 [DT, FS]

No permission to download
Mousin' Around (Bally, 1989) VPX v1.1 [DT, FS]
IPD No. 1635

@Herweh has approved the sharing of his tables here, and I thought I'd proceed with this one. Hope you all enjoy it, as it's a superb re-creation IMO. --Ike
IPDB Highlights:​
MPU:
Production:
2,996 units (confirmed)​
Notable Features:
Flippers (2), Pop bumpers (3). Cheese Block ball locks (2) grab the ball and hold it below the playfield.​
Design & Art:
Mechanics by:
Music & Sound:
Software by:
Marketing Slogans:
"Grab Profits by the Tail!"
"So You Wanna Mouse Around?"​
Instructions:
OBJECT : STEAL THE CHEESE, PLAY MULTIBALL™ AND SCORE JACKPOT BY AND SCORE JACKPOT BY TRAPPING TWO OF THE MICE AND SENDING THE LAST ONE TRAPPING TWO OF THE MICE AND SENDING THE LAST ONE HOME.

• Spell C-H-E-E-S-E by making CHEES RAMPS and CHEESE TARGET. Shoot for MOUSE HOLE when C-H-E-E-S-E is completed to build is completed to build JACKPOT and collect a BONUS (from 100,000 to 1,000,000 points, Extra Ball or (from 100,000 to 1,000,000 points, Extra Ball or Special).
• Making MOUSE TRAP TARGETS sets TRAPS. Trap 2 Balls and the third starts MULTI-BALL™ play.
• Collect JACKPOT during MULTI-BALL™, by retrapping 2 balls and sending a ball by retrapping 2 balls and sending a ball by retrapping 2 balls and sending a ball into the MOUSE HOLE.
• CENTER LOOP lights CHEESE RAMPS to spot M-I-L-L-I-O-N letters. When completed MOUSE HOLE scores 1,000,000. scores 1,000,000.
• Light KICKBACK at 1-2-3 TARGETS, also making CENTER LOOP 3 times Lights 3 times Lights KICKBACK.
• DOUBLE PLAYFIELD SCORES by hitting CHEESE TARGETS when increase score light is on. score light is on.
• Left TRAP lane Builds for EXTRA BALL and lights outlanes for 250,000.
Credits:
- Special thanks to Schreibi34: For awesome 3D objects and so many very helpful hints
- OldSkoolGamer, ICPjuggla, Herweh (:): For creating a very cool VP9 build from where I borrowed a few table elements
- OldSkoolGamer: For providing me all the wonderful artwork he designed for the VP9 build
- Cosmic80: For his awesome color reworking of the playfield
- Flupper: For his ramp tutorial, for always having an open ear for Blender noobs like me and of course for resources like the bumper caps, the target prim and some more
- JPSalas: For giving me the decisive hint when the Jackpot in the mouse hole didn't work like it should
- 32assassin: For his desktop table scoring displays
- Sliderpoint: For the flasher dome from his 'Cyclone' build
- Ninuzzu: For his flipper shadows
- Dark: For the gates primitives template
- DJRobX, RothbauerW and maybe some other ones: For some code in my script like the SSF routines
- tttttwii, Bord and Thalamus: For beta testing and some good hints
- VPX development team: For always lifting VP to the next level
- All I have forgotten. Please send me a PM if you think I should add you to the 'Thx' section here. My fault!'
Notes:
Version 1.1: Herweh's mouse hole multiball
Some minor VP, graphical and coding bugfixes, like
- added a kickback post and animation
- moved the apron wires
- added two trigger prims
- drilled a hole into the left plastic
- moved the center ramp trigger a bit (thx Thalamus)
- and a bit more which a can't remember :)

FOR YOUR INFO: If you encounter performance issues, try to set some of the objects to "Static rendering". Open layer 7, select all screws and/or locknuts, and select "Static Rendering" in the options' windows.
PE media pack:
ROM------------------>
  • Mousin Around DT.jpg
    Mousin Around DT.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 331
  • MousinAround FS.jpg
    MousinAround FS.jpg
    787.8 KB · Views: 310
Author
Herweh
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Herweh

Latest reviews

thanks you
Upvote 0
Thanks a lot, it's agreat one.
Upvote 1
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back