Neptune (Gottlieb 1978) / IPDB# 1662
270 units (confirmed)
CREDITS:- Build/Coding by Loserman76 (SOURCE)
- Artwork by GNance
- Chris Aguilar - card images
- Hauntfreaks - newer postit note images, environment file, lighting information, primitives
- BorgDog - his tables that helped me to understand more with VPX - and I probably lifted a primitive or 2 from them as well
- GNance - score motor tweaks to behave like a real EM, PostIt routines, Options menu
- JPSalas - gameroom backdrop
- Pinuck - Gottlieb chimes and score motor routines
- Arngrim - DOF coding and information
NOTES:- When game is not in progress, holding down left flipper for about 3-5 seconds will bring up the options menu. Left flipper selects item, right flipper changes option.
- In addition to the "standard" keys (typically "1" to start game and "5" for coin), I've added "3" for coin and "4" for coin and auto-start game to simulate 3 coin slots
- Shadow config settings; look for these 2 lines near the beginning of the scripting:
Const ShadowFlippersOn = true
Const ShadowBallOn = true
- Change to FALSE if you want either of the shadows not showing on your tables
XENONPH's v1.0 TWEAKS:- Added modified JPSalas Lut script, toggled with Buy-In key (2 key). Note: tapping this key will step the table through 12 different lighting levels.
- Adjusted all Playfield Insert Lights brightness from 2 to 8.
- Adjusted BumperLights Intensity from 6 to 16.